- 22:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:20 Suntikoppa 6h 40m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Kengeri Satellite Bus Stand 04:35 Kengeri-RajaRajeshwari medical college 04:40 RajaRajeshwari Arch 04:45 Mysore road - Nayandalli Metro Station 04:50 Mysore Road Satellite Bus Stand 05:00 Railway Station 05:00 Majestic 05:05 Gandhinagar 05:05 ANAND RAO CIRCLE 05:10 Race Course RoadAshwini Tours And TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)450 Fare Details Rs450 - Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:15 Suntikoppa 6h 30m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Kengeri Satellite Bus Stand 04:10 Kengeri-RajaRajeshwari medical college 04:15 Mysore road - Nayandalli Metro Station 04:20 Mysore Road Satellite Bus Stand 04:40 Railway Station 04:45 Majestic 05:05 ANAND RAO CIRCLE 05:10 Gandhinagar 05:15 Race Course RoadAshwini Tours And TravelsNon A/c Seater (2+2)400 Fare Details Rs400 - Seater
- 23:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:30 Suntikoppa 6h 0m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Majestic Anand Rao CircleArc 05:30 MADIWALA 05:35 Kormangala Shanthi Sagar 05:45 Koramangala Sony World Signal 06:00 DomlurGreen Line Travels And HolidaysNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)550 Fare Details Rs550 - Sleeper
- 23:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:45 Suntikoppa 5h 30m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:15 Kengeri Police Station 04:30 Rajajeshwari nagarRR Nagar 04:40 Satellite Bus Stand 05:15 Majestic Ananda Rao Circle 06:00 Kalasipalyam 06:15 Kormangla 06:20 Madiwala 06:25 B T M Layout 06:30 Jaya Nagar 9th Block SRS Travels 06:35 Jaya Nagar 4th BlockSRS TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)500 Fare Details Rs500 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Suntikoppa to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Suntikoppa to Bangalore on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Suntikoppa to Bangalore.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Suntikoppa to Bangalore bus route?
The minimum fare for on Suntikoppa to Bangalore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Suntikoppa Bangalore bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Suntikoppa to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Suntikoppa to Bangalore bus route leaves at 22:20. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹450.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Suntikoppa?
The last bus for Suntikoppa to Bangalore route leaves at 23:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹550.
Who are the popular operators on the Suntikoppa to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Suntikoppa to Bangalore bus route are Ashwini Tours And Travels , SRS Travels and Green Line Travels And Holidays .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Suntikoppa to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Suntikoppa Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Suntikoppa Bangalore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Suntikoppa
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Shivanasamudra Falls
Shivanasamudra is a small island town in the Mandya district of Karnataka. It is 65 km east of Mysore and 120 km from Bangalore. Situated on the...
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden
Spread over 240 acres of land, the Lalbagh Botanical Garden is located at the heart of the city of Bangalore. It derives its name from two words,'lal' meaning red, 'bagh' meaning garden and is so called due to the abundance of red roses aplenty. The history of the garden dates back to the era of Hyder Ali, a well-known ruler of old Mysore. In the year 1760, Hyder Ali made a private garden in an area of 40 acres which was further developed by his son Tipu Sultan. It was given the status of a Government Botanical Garden in 1856.
- Bannerghatta Biological Park
Bannerghatta Biological Park (formed in 2002) is a part of the Bannerghatta National Park which was established in August 1971. The idea ...
- Vidhana Soudha
One of the most famous landmarks of Bangalore, the Vidhana Soudha houses the State Legislature and the Secretariat of Karnataka. The magnificent ...