- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:15 Suntikoppa 6h 30m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Race Course Road 05:10 Gandhinagar 05:10 GANDHINAGAR 5TH MAIN ROAD 05:05 ANAND RAO CIRCLE 04:45 Majestic 04:40 Railway Station 04:20 Mysore Road Satellite Bus Stand 04:15 Mysore road - Nayandalli Metro Station 04:10 Kengeri-RajaRajeshwari medical college 04:00 Kengeri Satellite Bus StandAshwini Tours And TravelsNon A/c Seater (2+2)400 Fare Details Rs400 - Seater
- 23:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:00 Suntikoppa 5h 30m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:40 ANAND RAO CIRCLE 04:35 Majestic 04:50 Race Course Road 04:45 Gandhinagar 04:30 Railway Station 04:25 Mysore Road Satellite Bus Stand 04:20 Mysore road - Nayandalli Metro Station 04:15 RajaRajeshwari Arch 04:10 Kengeri-RajaRajeshwari medical college 04:05 Kengeri Satellite Bus StandAshwini Tours And TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)500 Fare Details Rs500 - Sleeper
- 23:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:30 Suntikoppa 6h 0m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Majestic Anand Rao CircleArc 06:00 Domlur 05:45 Koramangala Sony World Signal 05:35 Kormangala Shanthi Sagar 05:30 MADIWALAGreen Line Travels And HolidaysNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)550 Fare Details Rs550 - Sleeper
- 23:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:45 Suntikoppa 5h 30m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Majestic Ananda Rao Circle 04:40 Satellite Bus Stand 04:30 Rajajeshwari nagarRR Nagar 04:15 Kengeri Police Station 06:35 Jaya Nagar 4th Block 06:30 Jaya Nagar 9th Block SRS Travels 06:25 B T M Layout 06:20 Madiwala 06:15 Kormangla 06:00 KalasipalyamSRS TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Sleeper
- 23:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:45 Suntikoppa 5h 45m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:20 Koramangala Sony World Signal 06:05 Willson Garden 05:35 T Dasarahalli 05:25 8th Mile 06:30 Domlur 06:15 MADIWALA 06:10 Shanthi Nagar Reliance Market 06:00 Majestic Anand Rao CircleArc 05:40 Yeshwanthpur Govardhan TheaterGreen Line Travels And HolidaysNon A/C Sleeper (1+2)570 Fare Details Rs570 - Sleeper
Rs599 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Suntikoppa to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Suntikoppa to Bangalore on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Suntikoppa to Bangalore.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Suntikoppa to Bangalore bus route?
The minimum fare for Non AC bus is ₹400 on Suntikoppa to Bangalore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Suntikoppa Bangalore bus route?
132 seats for Non AC buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Suntikoppa to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Suntikoppa to Bangalore bus route leaves at 22:30. It is a nonac bus and fare for this bus is ₹400.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Suntikoppa?
The last bus for Suntikoppa to Bangalore route leaves at 23:30. The ticket price for this nonac bus is ₹550.
Who are the popular operators on the Suntikoppa to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Suntikoppa to Bangalore bus route are Ashwini Tours And Travels , Green Line Travels And Holidays and SRS Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Suntikoppa to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Suntikoppa Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Suntikoppa Bangalore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Suntikoppa
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Shivanasamudra Falls
Shivanasamudra is a small island town in the Mandya district of Karnataka. It is 65 km east of Mysore and 120 km from Bangalore. Situated on the...
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden
Spread over 240 acres of land, the Lalbagh Botanical Garden is located at the heart of the city of Bangalore. It derives its name from two words,'lal' meaning red, 'bagh' meaning garden and is so called due to the abundance of red roses aplenty. The history of the garden dates back to the era of Hyder Ali, a well-known ruler of old Mysore. In the year 1760, Hyder Ali made a private garden in an area of 40 acres which was further developed by his son Tipu Sultan. It was given the status of a Government Botanical Garden in 1856.
- Bannerghatta Biological Park
Bannerghatta Biological Park (formed in 2002) is a part of the Bannerghatta National Park which was established in August 1971. The idea ...
- Vidhana Soudha
One of the most famous landmarks of Bangalore, the Vidhana Soudha houses the State Legislature and the Secretariat of Karnataka. The magnificent ...