- 08:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 08:45 Supedi, tulsi travels - 9978657811 7h 0m → 15:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 15:15 Ujala Hotel 15:20 Iscon Circle 15:25 Satellite 15:29 Vishala circle 15:45 Paldi 15:47 C.t.m (express highway)Tulsi TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)300 Fare Details Rs300 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs400 - Seater/Sleeper
- 14:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 14:55 Supedi, tulsi travels - 9978657811 7h 5m → 22:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 22:00 Paldi 22:00 Satellite 22:00 Iscon Circle 22:00 Ujala Hotel 22:30 Bapunagar 22:40 Naroda PatiyaTulsi TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)400 Fare Details Rs400 - Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Supedi Bus Stend 5h 45m → 04:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:15 Ujala Circle 04:30 Iscon Circle 04:30 Setellite 04:45 Neharunagar 04:50 Paldi 05:00 Gita Mandir 05:00 Kalupur Railway Station 05:15 Bapunagar Dhkkarnagar charrasta 05:30 Naroda PatiyaTrishul TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)507 Fare Details Rs507 - Sleeper
- 22:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:45 Supedi, tulsi travels - 9978657811 6h 50m → 05:35 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:50 Ujala Hotel 05:00 Iscon Circle 05:05 Satellite 05:10 Paldi 05:15 Bus stand (geeta mandir) 05:20 Kalupur Railway Station 05:25 Bapunagar 05:35 Naroda PatiyaTulsi TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)500 Fare Details Rs500 - Sleeper
- 23:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:45 Supedi, tulsi travels - 9978657811 6h 15m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 Ujala Hotel 06:00 Iscon Circle 06:05 Satellite 06:10 Paldi 06:20 Bus stand (geeta mandir) 06:20 Kalupur Railway Station 06:25 Bapunagar 06:30 Naroda PatiyaTulsi TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)500 Fare Details Rs500 - Sleeper
- 23:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:55 Supedi Bus Stend 5h 35m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Ujala Circle 05:45 Iscon Circle 05:45 Setellite 05:50 Neharunagar 06:00 Paldi 06:10 Gita Mandir 06:20 Kalupur Railway Station 06:30 Bapunagar Dhkkarnagar charrasta 06:35 Naroda Patiya 06:40 Naroda Bethak 06:50 Airport Highway Indira BridgeTrishul TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)507 Fare Details Rs507 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Supedi to Ahmedabad
How many buses are running between Supedi to Ahmedabad on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Supedi to Ahmedabad. Out of which 7 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses and 6 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Supedi to Ahmedabad bus route?
The minimum fare for on Supedi to Ahmedabad bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Supedi Ahmedabad bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Supedi to Ahmedabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Supedi to Ahmedabad bus route leaves at 08:45. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹300.
When does the last bus leaves for Ahmedabad from Supedi?
The last bus for Supedi to Ahmedabad route leaves at 14:55. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹400.
Who are the popular operators on the Supedi to Ahmedabad bus route?
Top operators on the Supedi to Ahmedabad bus route are Tulsi Travels and Trishul Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Supedi to Ahmedabad Bus Offers & Promos
Supedi Ahmedabad Bus Schedule & Info
Top Bus routes from Supedi
Top Bus routes from Ahmedabad
Top Trains from Ahmedabad
Hotels in Ahmedabad
Popular attractions in Ahmedabad
- Bhadra Fort
Bhadra fort is beautiful monument that is famous for its intricate carvings, pattern works and beautiful frescos suits. In the year 1411, .........
- Kankaria Lake
A stroll along the banks, lying on the greens or enjoying laser shows, a peaceful or delightful day-out, as you please, is assured in the amazing Kankaria Lake of Ahmedabad. With fun suiting all age groups, the lake is a one-stop destination for people in a look-out for unadulterated recreation. It is one of the largest lakes in the city and is a regular hang-out option for locals.
- Teen Darwaja
A renowned landmark of Ahmedabad, Teen Darwaza is a triple arched gateway, distinguished by its beautiful Islamic architecture. It is also considered as one of the oldest as well as the longest gateways of the city. Established in 1411 C.E. by Sultan Ahmed Shah, the founder of Ahmedabad, this gate served as a royal entrance to the Maidan Shahi or the Royal Square.
- Dada Hari Vav (Stepwell)
Water conservation has been of prime importance in Gujarat since antiquity Such can be appreciated from the 120 or so odd step-wells that are scattered in different parts of the state. Two prominent step-wells can be admired in Ahmedabad itself. One is Mata Bhawani ni Vav and the other is Dada Hari ni Vav, located at an approximate 20min walking distance from each other. Both the step-wells are distinctly diverse in architecture and ethos. While the former is colourful and lively, the latter is imposing and pure.