- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Private Bus Parking Fruit Market 18:20 Kadodara 11h 50m → 05:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:50 Arvindo Hospital 06:00 Mari mata Choraya 06:10 Raj Maholla 06:20 Teen Emli 06:20 Navlakha 06:40 MusakkhediS N TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.6/5900 Fare Details Rs900 - Sleeper
- 18:29 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:29 Parsi panchyat 0261-2340900,9924357804, 18:54 Panchamrut hotel 0261-2340900,9924357804, 11h 41m → 06:10 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:10 Aurobindo hospital 06:10 Gangawal-raj mohalla 06:10 Vijay nagar 06:10 Bada ganpati square 06:10 Chandan nagar 06:10 Collector office 06:10 Marimata chouraha 06:10 Teen imli squareSky TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+2) 3.0/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Parsi panchayat privatie bus parking 18:50 Kadodra chokdi 13h 0m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 Raj Mohalla 07:30 Chhotigwaltoli 07:30 Teen imli square (essar petrol pump)Aadi Raj TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.1/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:15 Surat Private Bus Parking 18:30 Kadodara 18:45 Kamrej 19:15 Kim Chowkdi 12h 30m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Aurobindo Hospital 07:10 Radission Squre 07:15 Velocity Cinema 07:20 Bengali Square 07:25 Pipliyahana Sqaure Papa Bakery 08:00 Teen Imli SquareIntercity Travels (Indore)A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/5735 Fare Details Rs735 - Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Parsi panchayat parking 9825049723 8460212000 18:45 H.o.mansarovar hights (near-.ganga hotel) 7228034536,7228034537,7228034538 19:00 Kadodra-national highway shrinath krishna travels- 7990450209-7228034537 7228034538 19:15 Kamrej 9687097588 7228034536 7228034537 19:30 Kim highway, kim 9687097588 7228034536 7228034537 19:40 Kosamba highway, kosamba 9687097588 7228034536 7228034537 10h 5m → 05:05 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:05 Vijay nagarShrinath travel agency iso 9001 certifiedVolvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1) 2.8/5840 Fare Details Rs840 - Sleeper
- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 Fruit Market Parking 12h 0m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 Teen Imli Ring RoadChouhan TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)750 Fare Details Rs750 - Sleeper
Rs753 - Sleeper
- 19:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:45 Parsi panchyat 20:00 bharat cancer hospitel ke bazu me shubham parking saroli- 90819 59590 - 90819 59591 20:05 Saroli shyam sangini market- 90819 59590 - 90819 59591 20:25 Kadodra panchamrut hotel,- 90819 59590 - 90819 59591 20:35 Kamrej chahcha petrol pump - 90819 59590 - 90819 59591 10h 0m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 Chandan nagar 05:55 Gangawal-raj mohalla 06:15 Aurobindo hospitalSkycity TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.6/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Sleeper
- 20:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:45 Fruit market bus parking 21:00 Chamuda hotel kadodara 9h 45m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Dhakkan Wala KuaHans TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Surat to Indore
How many buses are running between Surat to Indore on the daily basis?
8 buses are running between Surat to Indore. Out of which 7 are sleeper buses, 2 are AC buses and 5 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Surat to Indore bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 840 on Surat to Indore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Surat Indore bus route?
36 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Surat to Indore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Surat to Indore bus route leaves at 18:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹900.
When does the last bus leaves for Indore from Surat?
The last bus for Surat to Indore route leaves at 18:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹600.
Who are the popular operators on the Surat to Indore bus route?
Top operators on the Surat to Indore bus route are S N Travels , Skycity Travels , Sky Travels and Intercity Travels (Indore) .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 6 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Surat to Indore Bus Offers & Promos
Surat Indore Bus Schedule & Info
Surat Indore Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Surat
Top Bus routes from Indore
Top Trains from Surat
Top Trains from Indore
Hotels in Indore
Popular attractions in Indore
- Bada Ganpati Temple
Housing an iconic 25 foot tall idol of Lord Ganesha, Bada Ganesha Temple is one of the must see tourist attractions of Indore. The statue of lord Ganesha here is believed to be the largest in the whole world.
- Omkareshwar Temple
Omkareshwar is one of the 12 famous Jyotirlinga shrines of Lord Shiva. The temple is based on the banks of Narmada River, the river splits to form an Island called Mandhata. Omkareshwar Temple is perched on this 4 kilometres long and 2 kilometre wide island. Interestingly, the shape of the island resembles to holy Hindu word “Om”. Tourists and devotees from all over the country gather here to visit this holy shrine dedicated to Hindu Lord Shiva. The iconic temple is built in Northern Indian style of architecture, high spires can be spotted on the top of the temple.
- Meghdoot Upvan Garden
Meghdoot Upvan Garden is one of the most beautiful and largest gardens in Indore. The garden is known for its natural beauty in form of vibrant flowers, trees and landscapes. There are also a number of fountains inside the Meghdoot Upvan Garden which add to the mesmerizing appeal of the place. The garden is all peaceful and serene during the day while the nights follow with lighted and dancing fountains. More importantly, Meghdoot Upvan Garden is a treat to watch throughout the day and night.
- Sukh Niwas Palace
What once used to be Summer Palace of the mighty Holkar rulers, is now a famous tourist attractions and picnic spot in Indore. Sukh Niwas Palace of Indore is an Indo Western architectural masterpiece which showcases the lavish luxuries of Holkar dynasty here. The palace is encircled by vast gardens all around and Sukh Mahal Lake in front of it. The picturesque view of the Sukh Niwas Palace is bound to amaze any visitor here.