- 17:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:30 Surat, Kamrej Chowkdi, NH-8 16:45 Surat, Parvat Patiya, N.J.Complex, Near Ganga Hotel, Opp.CNG Petrol Pump 17:30 Surat, Kadodara- Neelam Hotel 14h 0m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Solapur, Shivaji Chowk- S.T.Stand, Near Shivaji StatueChirag Travels Co.A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/51901 Fare Details Rs1901 - Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Kamrej Circle 19:10 Kadodara Circle 13h 0m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 solapurOrange Tours & TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1)1995 Fare Details Rs1995 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Surat to Solapur
How many buses are running between Surat to Solapur on the daily basis?
2 buses are running between Surat to Solapur.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Surat to Solapur bus route?
The minimum fare for and ₹1995 for AC Volvo on Surat to Solapur bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Surat Solapur bus route?
and 39 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Surat to Solapur bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Surat to Solapur bus route leaves at 17:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1901.
When does the last bus leaves for Solapur from Surat?
The last bus for Surat to Solapur route leaves at 19:00. The ticket price for this volvo bus is ₹1995.
Who are the popular operators on the Surat to Solapur bus route?
Top operators on the Surat to Solapur bus route are Orange Tours & Travels and Chirag Travels Co. .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Surat to Solapur Bus Offers & Promos
Surat Solapur Bus Schedule & Info
Surat Solapur Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Surat
Top Bus routes from Solapur
Top Trains from Surat
Top Trains from Solapur
Popular attractions in Solapur
- Bhui-Kot Castle
Solapur, literally meaning 'Sixteen Villages' is famous for its hand-loom, shawls, power-loom and beedi industries. Local deities prayed by the residents are Shri Siddeshwar and Shri Rupabhavani. The town is an important tourist destination for its host of temples, shrines and religious sites. It is home to one of the oldest existing forts, the Bhui-Kot Castle.
- Akkalkot Swami Samarth Maharaj Temple
Akkalkot in the Sholapur district of Maharashtra is the holy abode to Shri Swami Samarth Maharaj, a 19th century saint who is believed to be an incarnation of Lord Dattatreya. This architectural marvel houses a banyan tree whose shade was believed to be the meditation spot of the Swami. From the past till date, teachings of the saint that revolves around kindness and trust on Almighty is extremely popular amongst devotees.
After leaving for two decades, the saint left for eternal sleep and today his tomb and shrine are located in the temple complex. Followers, preachers and devotees from far and near destinations make sure they visit theSwami Samarth Maharaj Templeof Akkalkot at least once in lifetime to imbibe within them his great learnings.
Few important facts that make your visit toSwami Samarth Maharaj Temple easier are:
- it is well connected by Akkalkot Road Railway Station.
- Marathi is the official language spoken by locals
- the city of Akkalkot is also known for Gajanan Maharaj's Shivpuri. It is here where ancient Vedic Therapy, Agnihotra is performed.
A trip to this holy landmark might turn out to be a bit offbeat, but once there, you will get swayed by the presence of holiness and spirituality that blows in Akkalkot's air day and night.
- Yevati Lake
Another one of the biggest lakes in Maharashtra, Yevati Lake supplies its water to around 50 villages for their domestic as well as farming requirements. The water is......
- Vishnupad Temple
Vishnupad Temple is located at Pandharpur. The Vishnupada which literally means the lord’s feet is one of the renowned temples and is a top-notch attraction of .....