- 18:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:10 Private Bus Parking Fruit Market 18:30 Kadodara 11h 5m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Hari Fatak Mannat GardenS N TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)500 Fare Details Rs500 - Sleeper
- 18:29 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:29 Parsi panchyat 0261-2340900,9924357804, 18:54 Panchamrut hotel 0261-2340900,9924357804, 13h 6m → 07:35 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:35 Bus stand 07:35 Dewas Gate 07:35 Ujjain 07:35 Harifatak overbridgeSky TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+2) 2.8/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:15 Surat Private Bus Parking 18:30 Kadodara 18:45 Kamrej 19:15 Kim Chowkdi 11h 30m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 UJJAN DEWAS GATEIntercity Travels (Indore)A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/5735 Fare Details Rs735 - Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Parsi panchayat parking 9825049723 8460212000 18:45 Kadodra-national highway shrinath krishna travels- 7990450209-7228034537 7228034538 19:00 Kamrej 9687097588 7228034536 7228034537 19:15 Kim highway, kim 9687097588 7228034536 7228034537 19:30 Kosamba highway, kosamba 9687097588 7228034536 7228034537 8h 45m → 03:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:45 Bus standShrinath travel agency iso 9001 certifiedVolvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1) 2.6/51365 Fare Details Rs1365 - Sleeper
- 19:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:45 Parsi panchyat 20:00 bharat cancer hospitel ke bazu me shubham parking saroli- 90819 59590 - 90819 59591 20:05 Saroli shyam sangini market- 90819 59590 - 90819 59591 20:25 Kadodra panchamrut hotel,- 90819 59590 - 90819 59591 20:35 Kamrej chahcha petrol pump - 90819 59590 - 90819 59591 12h 0m → 07:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:45 Dewas Gate 07:45 UjjainSkycity TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)1000 Fare Details Rs1000 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Surat to Ujjain
How many buses are running between Surat to Ujjain on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Surat to Ujjain.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Surat to Ujjain bus route?
The minimum fare for and ₹1365 for AC Volvo on Surat to Ujjain bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Surat Ujjain bus route?
and 36 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Surat to Ujjain bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Surat to Ujjain bus route leaves at 18:10. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹500.
When does the last bus leaves for Ujjain from Surat?
The last bus for Surat to Ujjain route leaves at 19:45. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1000.
Who are the popular operators on the Surat to Ujjain bus route?
Top operators on the Surat to Ujjain bus route are S N Travels , Sky Travels , Intercity Travels (Indore) and Shrinath travel agency iso 9001 certified .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Surat to Ujjain Bus Offers & Promos
Surat Ujjain Bus Schedule & Info
Surat Ujjain Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Surat
Top Bus routes from Ujjain
Top Trains from Surat
Top Trains from Ujjain
Hotels in Ujjain
Popular attractions in Ujjain
- Mahakal Temple
One of the twelve Jyotirlingas and one of the most famous and sacred Hindu temples dedicated to Lord Shiva is the Mahakal Temple of Ujjain. Nestled aside Rudra Sagar Lake of Ujjain, the temple welcomes devotees from all sections of society to its holy abode. The Mahakal dominates the life of Ujjain and even amid busy daily routine, people ensure a visit to the temple and experience the unbreakable link between man and ancient Hindu traditions and practices.
- Kaliadeh Palace
This beautiful tourist destination is located on an island in the river Kshipra. Kaliadeh Palace has been constructed in the year 1458 AD by ......
- Bhartrihari Cave
The Bhartrihari Caves of Madhya Pradesh, on the banks of the Shipra River, stands testimony to the life and saintliness of sage Bhartrihari. The caves are now a tourist destination but was once the abode of the great scholar and poet whose greatness and expertise has been immortalised through the works of Shringarshatak, Vairagyashatak and Nitishatak.
- Bade Ganeshji Ka Mandir
Dedicated to Lord Ganesha, Bade Ganeshji ka Mandir or Bada Ganesh ka Mandir is a popular religious tourist attraction in Ujjain. Apart from being a religious centre, the temple serves as a place of learning astrology and Sanskrit as well...