- 04:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 04:15 SURI 5h 0m → 09:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:15 KOLKATA (ESPLANADE)SBSTC-SURI-DIGHA-VIA-KOLKATA-04:15NON A/C Seater (2+3) 3.6/5190 Fare Details Rs190 - Seater
- 05:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 05:15 Suri 5h 15m → 10:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:30 Kolkata (Esplanade)WBTC (CTC)Volvo A/C (2+2) 4.3/5430 Fare Details Rs430 - Seater
- 06:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 06:10 SURI 10:45 BURDWAN 5h 0m → 11:10 Dropping Points Time Dropping PointSBSTC-SURI - KOLKATA - VIA - NATUNHAT - 06:10NON A/C Seater (2+3) 1.3/5175 Fare Details Rs175 - Seater
- 07:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 07:15 Suri 4h 15m → 11:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 11:30 Kolkata (Esplanade)WBTC (CTC)Volvo A/C (2+2) 4.2/5430 Fare Details Rs430 - Seater
- 07:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 07:30 SURI 5h 0m → 12:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 12:30 KOLKATA (ESPLANADE)SBSTC-SURI-DIGHA-VIA-KOLKATA-07:30NON A/C Seater (2+3)190 Fare Details Rs190 - Seater
FAQ about Buses from Suri to Kolkata
How many buses are running between Suri to Kolkata on the daily basis?
17 buses are running between Suri to Kolkata. Out of which 15 are sleeper buses, and 15 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Suri to Kolkata bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 430 on Suri to Kolkata bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Suri Kolkata bus route?
76 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Suri to Kolkata bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Suri to Kolkata bus route leaves at 04:15. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹190.
When does the last bus leaves for Kolkata from Suri?
The last bus for Suri to Kolkata route leaves at 15:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹190.
What are the boarding points for Suri to Kolkata Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Suri are BURDWAN and SURI .
What are the dropping points in Kolkata for the Suri Kolkata bus route?
Dropping points in Kolkata for this route is Esplanade .
Who are the popular operators on the Suri to Kolkata bus route?
Top operators on the Suri to Kolkata bus route are WBTC (CTC) , SBSTC-SURI-DIGHA-VIA-KOLKATA-04:15 , SBSTC-SURI - KOLKATA - VIA - SRINEKATAN - 04:30 and SBSTC-SURI - KARUNAMOYEE - 04:40 .
Suri to Kolkata Bus Offers & Promos
Suri Kolkata Bus Schedule & Info
Suri Kolkata Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Hotels in Kolkata
Popular attractions in Kolkata
- New Market
The New Market is one of the busiest places in Kolkata. It is located in the heart of the city and is one of the shopping hubs in Kolkata. The New Market in Kolkata, which is also known as the Hogg Market, is located on the Lindsay Street.
- Marble Palace
The Marble Palace in Thakurpukur is one of the most popular tourist attractions in the city of Kolkata and is visited by tourists from far and away, all through the year. The palace, built in Neoclassical style, is very well known for its architecture, and its vast collection of sculptures, furnishings and paintings.
- Kalighat Kali Temple
A popular religious attraction of Kolkata, Kalighat Kali Temple is considered as one of the 52 Shakti Peethas (places where the various parts of Sati's body are believed to have fallen, in the course of Shiva's Rudra Tandava) of India. Kalighat is said to be the site where the toes of the right foot of Sati fell. In earlier years, the image of the deity was incomplete as only the face was constructed. Later on over the years, the hands (made of gold and silver), the tongue and jewellery were added to the idol of goddess Kali.
- Prinsep Ghat
The Princep Ghat in Kolkata that overlooks the River Hoogly is located on the river bank and is one of the oldest recreational spots of Kolkata. The Palladian porch, which is the major attraction in Princep Ghat, was built in memory of the eminent orientalist James Prinsep.