- 01:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 01:00 Swaroopgunj toll tax 15h 0m → 16:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 16:00 Borivali (East) 16:15 Goregaon (East) 16:30 Vile Parle 16:50 SionGujarat travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/51890 Fare Details Rs1890 - Sleeper
- Get INR 50.0 Extra OFF More01:06 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 01:06 By pass 7413047444,9610033033,7413048444 14h 24m → 15:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 15:30 Ghodbunder 15:30 Vashi toll nakaB R TravelsA/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.0/51260 Fare Details Rs1260 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1575 - Seater/Sleeper
- 17:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:00 Swaroopgunj toll tax 16h 40m → 09:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:40 Opp, vashi brigeGujarat travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/51680 Fare Details Rs1680 - Sleeper
- 17:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:15 Express highway bus stand 17:15 Swaroopganj toll tex-9667006907 , 9214011394 15h 45m → 09:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:50 Borivali (East) 08:00 Vasai Phata 08:10 Ghodbunder 08:15 Kashi Mira 08:30 Malad 08:40 Jogeshwari (East) 08:45 Andheri 08:50 Vile Parle 08:55 Bandra 09:00 Sion 09:00 Chembur 09:05 Vashi 09:10 Nerul 09:15 KhargharShrinath® Travel Agency Pvt. Ltd.A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.0/51575 Fare Details Rs1575 - Sleeper
- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Swaroopganj Bypass 17h 0m → 11:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 11:00 Ghatkopar 11:00 Boriwali National Park 11:00 Kharghar Dy Patil College 11:00 Vashi Droff 11:00 Borivali EastRathore Travel AgencyNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1)1270 Fare Details Rs1270 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1630 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs2090 - Seater/Sleeper
- 23:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:00 Swaroopganj 14h 45m → 13:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 13:45 Sion circuleJain travels regdA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/51575 Fare Details Rs1575 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Swaroopganj to Mumbai
How many buses are running between Swaroopganj to Mumbai on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Swaroopganj to Mumbai. Out of which 6 are sleeper buses, 5 are AC buses and 1 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Swaroopganj to Mumbai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Swaroopganj to Mumbai bus route leaves at 01:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1890.
When does the last bus leaves for Mumbai from Swaroopganj?
The last bus for Swaroopganj to Mumbai route leaves at 01:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1890.
What are the boarding points for Swaroopganj to Mumbai Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Swaroopganj are Swaroopganj toll tex , Swaroopganj Bypass , Express highway bus stand , By pass 7413047444,9610033033,7413048444 and Swaroopganj .
What are the dropping points in Mumbai for the Swaroopganj Mumbai bus route?
Dropping points in Mumbai for this route are Bandra , Malad , Ghodbundar , Vasai Phata and Chembur .
Who are the popular operators on the Swaroopganj to Mumbai bus route?
Top operators on the Swaroopganj to Mumbai bus route are Gujarat travels , B R Travels , Shrinath® Travel Agency Pvt. Ltd. and Rathore Travel Agency .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Swaroopganj to Mumbai Bus Offers & Promos
Swaroopganj Mumbai Bus Schedule & Info
Swaroopganj Mumbai Popular Bus Operators
Hotels in Mumbai
Popular attractions in Mumbai
- Siddhivinayak Temple
Dedicated to Lord Shri Ganesh, the Siddhivinayak Temple is one of the richest temples in Mumbai and is often frequented by renowned bollywood actors and politicians.
- Juhu Beach
The sprawling Juhu Beach of Mumbai is one of the most famous Indian beaches. The beach is located in Ville Prle area of Mumbai and stretches along the Arabian Sea shore for approximately 18km.
Home to million souls, where hundreds shack under one roof, Dharavi in Mumbai is one of the largest slums in the world.
- Elephanta Caves
Dating back between the 5th and 8th centuries, the Elephanta Caves in Mumbai are the UNESCO World Heritage Sites that represents the diorama of the Hindu and Buddhist culture dilating from the rock cut sculptures.