- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Tada 13h 30m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Lankelapalem 07:10 Kurmanipalem 07:15 Old Gajuwaka 07:25 NAD Junction 07:30 Akkayapalem 07:45 Gurudwara 08:00 Rama TalkiesKaveri TravelsVolvo Multi-Axle B9R Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.5/51155 Fare Details Rs1155 - Semi Sleeper
- 18:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:45 Tada 12h 45m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Lankelapalem 07:10 Kurmanipalem 07:15 Old Gajuwaka 07:25 NAD Junction 07:30 Akkayapalem 07:40 Gurudwara 07:45 Rama TalkiesSri Krishna TravelsVolvo Multi-Axle I-Shift B11R Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.6/52625 Fare Details Rs2625 - Semi Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 TADA 04433559999,7729994658 19:00 Opp Police Station 04433559999,7729994658 13h 0m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 Gajuwaka 07:50 Gudwara 08:00 Rama TalkiesOrange Tours And Travels PlatinumVolvo Multi-Axle Sleeper A/C (2+1) 2.7/51480 Fare Details Rs1480 - Sleeper
Rs1554 - Sleeper
Rs1627 - Sleeper
Rs1680 - Sleeper
- 19:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:15 Tada 11h 45m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Rama TalkiesSri Krishna TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/53150 Fare Details Rs3150 - Sleeper
- 19:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:15 Tada 13h 0m → 08:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:15 Rama TalkiesKaveri TravelsVolvo Multi-Axle A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.1/51533 Fare Details Rs1533 - Sleeper
Rs1617 - Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:45 Sri City 20:00 TADA 12h 30m → 08:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 Gajuwaka 08:10 Nad Road New 08:15 kurmanipalem 08:20 Gurudwar 08:30 Rtc ComplexYamani TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.1/51398 Fare Details Rs1398 - Sleeper
Rs1476 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Tada to Visakhapatnam
How many buses are running between Tada to Visakhapatnam on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Tada to Visakhapatnam. Out of which 6 are sleeper buses, 6 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Tada to Visakhapatnam bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 1155 on Tada to Visakhapatnam bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Tada Visakhapatnam bus route?
161 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Tada to Visakhapatnam bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Tada to Visakhapatnam bus route leaves at 18:00. It is a volvo bus and fare for this bus is ₹1155.
When does the last bus leaves for Visakhapatnam from Tada?
The last bus for Tada to Visakhapatnam route leaves at 20:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1398.
What are the boarding points for Tada to Visakhapatnam Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Tada are TADA , TADA 04033559999,9840722298,04433559999 , Tada , Sri City and Opp Police Station 04033559999,9840722298,04433559999 .
What are the dropping points in Visakhapatnam for the Tada Visakhapatnam bus route?
Dropping points in Visakhapatnam for this route are Gajuwaka , Rama Talkies , Akkayapalem , Gurudwar and NAD Junction .
Who are the popular operators on the Tada to Visakhapatnam bus route?
Top operators on the Tada to Visakhapatnam bus route are Kaveri Travels , Sri Krishna Travels , Orange Tours And Travels Platinum and Yamani Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Tada to Visakhapatnam Bus Offers & Promos
Tada Visakhapatnam Bus Schedule & Info
Tada Visakhapatnam Popular Bus Operators
Hotels in Visakhapatnam
Popular attractions in Visakhapatnam
- Dolphin's Nose
Dolphin’s Nose is a small hill and is named so beacuse of its natural formation that resembles the shape of a dolphin. On the edge of this hill is a Light House, which is a popular tourist attraction as well. It offers a spectacular view of the Bay of Bengal and Vizag city.
- Araku Tribal Museum
Araku Tribal Museum is located on Araku Road in the center of the Araku Valley. Situated in the surrounding area of .....
- Araku Valley
This valley of Anatagiri hills is positioned at 3100 feet above sea level. The environment of the valley is well decorated with ........
- Kambalakonda Wildlife Sanctuary
If you are ready for some high-voltage drama amid thrilling days and sleepless nights, then the Kambalakonda Wildlife Sanctuary is your ultimate destination. Being one of the few eco-centres of Andhra Pradesh, it has the Indian leopard as its star attraction. This dry evergreen forest has been designed keeping the natural habitats of wildlife intact providing them a haven with a near-natural look.