- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Thalaguppa 8h 30m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Nelamangala Toll Gate 05:00 Jalahalli Cross 05:10 Gorguntepalya 05:15 YESHWANTHPUR OPP GOVERDHAN THEATERE 05:25 RAJAJINAGAR (NAVRANG) 05:35 MajesticSLH Tours and TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)500 Fare Details Rs500 - Sleeper
Rs550 - Sleeper
Rs600 - Sleeper
- 22:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:25 Thalaguppa Bus Stand 8h 5m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 8 th Mile 05:40 Jalahalli Cross 05:50 yeshwantpur 05:55 Navrang 06:00 Majestic 06:02 Anand Rao Circle 06:05 Corporation Circle 06:07 Lalbagh 06:12 Netkallappa Circle 06:15 South End Circle 06:16 Jayanagar 4th Block 06:17 Raghavendra Swamy Temple 06:30 Jaynagar 9th Block 06:35 Jayadeva Signal 06:40 Bellekalli 06:42 Arekere Gate Opp Hsbc 06:45 Vijaya Bank ColonySri Krishna Tour and TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)400 Fare Details Rs400 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Thalguppa 9902539312 08183220399 7h 45m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Tumkur Seabird Tourists 08022288888 05:30 Nelamangala Mss Travels 9900025746 08041750136 0802228888 05:40 Jalahalli Cross 9900025746 08041750136 05:45 Yeshwanthpura Seabird Tourists 9900486334 08023574600 05:50 Rajajinagar 08022288888 05:55 Navarang Circle Rajajinagar 08022288888 06:00 Anandarao Circle 08022288888 06:15 Gandhinagar 08022288888 06:20 Corporation Circle 08022288888 06:25 Lal Bagh 9880436363 08025500186 08022288888 06:30 Nagasandra Circle (South End Road)08022288888 06:35 Jayanagar 4th Block 08022288888 06:40 Devegowda Petrol Bunk 08022288888 06:45 Katriguppe 08022288888 06:50 Seabird Tourists WorkshopSeabird TouristsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.1/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Sleeper
Rs600 - Sleeper
- 23:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:15 Thalguppa 9902539312 08183220399 6h 15m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Jalahalli Cross 9900025746 08041750136 06:00 Yeshwanthpura Seabird Tourists 9900486334 08023574600 06:30 Anandarao Circle 08022288888 06:45 Gandhinagar 08022288888 07:00 Corporation Circle 08022288888 07:15 Lalbhag Main Gate 08022288888 07:30 Nagasandra Circle (South End Road)08022288888 07:45 Jayanagar 4th Block 08022288888 08:00 Devegowda Petrol Bunk 08022288888 08:05 Katriguppe 08022288888Seabird TouristsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)550 Fare Details Rs550 - Sleeper
Rs600 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Talaguppa to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Talaguppa to Bangalore on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Talaguppa to Bangalore. Out of which 3 are sleeper buses, and 3 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Talaguppa to Bangalore bus route?
The minimum fare for on Talaguppa to Bangalore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Talaguppa Bangalore bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Talaguppa to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Talaguppa to Bangalore bus route leaves at 21:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹500.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Talaguppa?
The last bus for Talaguppa to Bangalore route leaves at 22:25. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹400.
Who are the popular operators on the Talaguppa to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Talaguppa to Bangalore bus route are Seabird Tourists , Sri Krishna Tour and Travels and SLH Tours and Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Talaguppa to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Talaguppa Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Talaguppa Bangalore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Talaguppa
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Talaguppa
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Shivanasamudra Falls
Shivanasamudra is a small island town in the Mandya district of Karnataka. It is 65 km east of Mysore and 120 km from Bangalore. Situated on the...
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden
Spread over 240 acres of land, the Lalbagh Botanical Garden is located at the heart of the city of Bangalore. It derives its name from two words,'lal' meaning red, 'bagh' meaning garden and is so called due to the abundance of red roses aplenty. The history of the garden dates back to the era of Hyder Ali, a well-known ruler of old Mysore. In the year 1760, Hyder Ali made a private garden in an area of 40 acres which was further developed by his son Tipu Sultan. It was given the status of a Government Botanical Garden in 1856.
- Bannerghatta Biological Park
Bannerghatta Biological Park (formed in 2002) is a part of the Bannerghatta National Park which was established in August 1971. The idea ...
- Vidhana Soudha
One of the most famous landmarks of Bangalore, the Vidhana Soudha houses the State Legislature and the Secretariat of Karnataka. The magnificent ...