- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Tenkasi 18:10 ITI Bus Stop 18:15 Idaikal Bus Stop 12h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Hosur 05:25 Electronic city Tollgate 05:45 Madiwala 06:00 KalasipalayamRoyal TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/5699 Fare Details Rs699 - Sleeper
- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:05 New bus stand 18:10 ITI 18:15 Idaikaal 12h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 Madiwala 06:00 KalasipalyamSRS TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/5749 Fare Details Rs749 - Sleeper
- 18:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:25 Tenkasi 12h 5m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 electronic city 06:10 Silk Board 06:20 Madiwala 06:30 KalasipalayamNational Travels MaduraiNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/51700 Fare Details Rs1700 - Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 THENKASI(KPN) 18:35 NEW BUS STAND 18:40 ITI JUNCTION 12h 0m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 BangaloreK.P.NNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/5900 Fare Details Rs900 - Sleeper
- 19:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:45 New bus stand 19:55 ITI 20:00 Idaikaal 11h 15m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:45 Madiwala 07:00 KalasipalyamSRS TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/5892 Fare Details Rs892 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Tenkasi to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Tenkasi to Bangalore on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Tenkasi to Bangalore.
When does the first Tenkasi to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Tenkasi to Bangalore bus route leaves at 18:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹699.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Tenkasi?
The last bus for Tenkasi to Bangalore route leaves at 19:45. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹892.
Who are the popular operators on the Tenkasi to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Tenkasi to Bangalore bus route are SRS Travels , K.P.N , Royal Travels and National Travels Madurai .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Tenkasi to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Tenkasi Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Tenkasi Bangalore Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Tenkasi
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Tenkasi
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Shivanasamudra Falls
Shivanasamudra is a small island town in the Mandya district of Karnataka. It is 65 km east of Mysore and 120 km from Bangalore. Situated on the...
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden
Spread over 240 acres of land, the Lalbagh Botanical Garden is located at the heart of the city of Bangalore. It derives its name from two words,'lal' meaning red, 'bagh' meaning garden and is so called due to the abundance of red roses aplenty. The history of the garden dates back to the era of Hyder Ali, a well-known ruler of old Mysore. In the year 1760, Hyder Ali made a private garden in an area of 40 acres which was further developed by his son Tipu Sultan. It was given the status of a Government Botanical Garden in 1856.
- Bannerghatta Biological Park
Bannerghatta Biological Park (formed in 2002) is a part of the Bannerghatta National Park which was established in August 1971. The idea ...
- Vidhana Soudha
One of the most famous landmarks of Bangalore, the Vidhana Soudha houses the State Legislature and the Secretariat of Karnataka. The magnificent ...