- 07:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 07:25 Tenkasi 11h 20m → 18:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 17:30 Chengalpat Toll Plaza 17:55 Mahendra City 18:00 Singaperumalkoil 18:05 SRM Potheri 18:10 Vandalur 18:15 Perungulathur - 9380555966 18:25 Porur 18:45 KoyambeduHebron transportsScania A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)1627 Fare Details Rs1627 - Semi Sleeper
- 17:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:15 Tenkasi 12h 15m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:45 Perungalathur 07:15 KoyambeduShri Madhuraja TransaportsNon A/C Seater (2+2) 2.7/5770 Fare Details Rs770 - Seater
- 17:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:50 Tenkasi 12h 10m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Chengalpat 05:10 Perungalathur 05:15 Tambaram 05:25 Airport 05:30 Alandur Post Office 05:45 Vadapalani 06:00 Koyambedu.Thirumalaivasan TransportsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/5680 Fare Details Rs680 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs780 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs830 - Seater/Sleeper
- 17:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:55 New Bus Stand 12h 5m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:35 Chengalpattu Toll Gate 04:40 Singaperumalkoil 04:45 Maraimalainagar 05:05 Perungalaltur 05:20 Saidapet 05:40 Egmore 06:00 KoyambeduSri Amarnath TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/5780 Fare Details Rs780 - Sleeper
- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Tenkasi New Bus Stand 18:10 ITI Bus stop 18:20 Idaikal pallivasal 12h 10m → 06:10 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:10 Tambaram Opposite to Hindu Mission Hospital 06:45 Egmore 07:25 KoyembeduAmarnath TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/5899 Fare Details Rs899 - Sleeper
- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Tenkasi 12h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 KoyambeduAVK TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 2.9/5900 Fare Details Rs900 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs999 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1050 - Seater/Sleeper
- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Tenkasi 11h 45m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:15 Melmaruvathur 03:25 Maduranthagam By Pass 04:15 Chengalpet By Pass 04:20 Chengalpet Toll 04:25 Maraimalainagar 04:30 SRM College 04:35 Guduvancheri 04:45 Perungalathur 04:50 Tambaram 05:00 Pallavaram 05:05 Airport 05:30 Ashok Pillar 05:35 Vadapalani 05:45 Koyambedu 05:55 Anna Nagar West 06:00 Madhavaram petrol 06:05 Moolakadai 06:10 Ezhil Nagar 06:15 TondiarpetApple TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 2.9/51000 Fare Details Rs1000 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1200 - Seater/Sleeper
- 18:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:15 Tenkasi 18:20 Tenkasi 11h 45m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Chengalpat 05:30 Perungalathur Bus Stop 06:00 KoyambeduSri Krishna TravelsLeyland Non A/C Seater/Sleeper Maharaja push back (2+1) 3.0/5999 Fare Details Rs999 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1200 - Seater/Sleeper
- 18:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:35 Tenkasi 11h 25m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Chengalpattu Toll 05:00 Srm University 05:30 Perungalathur 05:35 Tambaram 05:40 Chrompet 05:45 Pallavaram 05:50 Guindy 05:52 Ashokpilllar 05:55 Vadapalani 06:00 KoyambeduVignesh TATranscars (Via Tirunelveli)Non A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.1/5900 Fare Details Rs900 - Sleeper
- 18:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:45 Tenkasi New Bus Stand 18:50 ITI Bus stop 18:55 Idaikal pallivasal 12h 0m → 06:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:45 Tambaram Opposite to Hindu Mission Hospital 07:30 Egmore 08:00 KoyembeduAmarnath TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/5950 Fare Details Rs950 - Sleeper
- 18:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:50 New bus stand 18:55 ITI 19:00 Idaikaal 11h 15m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Koyambedu 06:00 EgmoreSRS TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/5680 Fare Details Rs680 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs780 - Seater/Sleeper
- 18:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:45 New bus stand 11h 15m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:40 Chengalpat Toll 04:45 Singaperumal koil 04:50 Maraimalainagar 04:55 SRM Collage 05:00 Guduvanchery 05:05 Urappakkam 05:10 Vandalur 05:15 Perungulathur 05:20 Tambaram 05:25 Chrompet 05:30 Pallavaram 05:35 Airport 05:40 Guindy 05:45 Ashok Pillar 05:55 Vadapalani 06:00 KoyambeduAshwin Roadways Pvt.LtdNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/5799 Fare Details Rs799 - Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Tenkasi 19:05 Kuthukkal Valasai - Alhaseena Travels 19:15 Idakal 11h 30m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 Chengalpat Toll Plaza 05:50 Mahendra City 06:00 Maraimalar Nagar 06:05 SRM University 06:15 Perungalathur 06:20 Porur Toll 06:25 Maduravoyal Bypass 06:30 Koyambedu-CMBT 06:45 EgmoreParveen TravelsNon A/C Hi-Tech Semi Sleeper (2+2) 4.1/5680 Fare Details Rs680 - Semi Sleeper
- 19:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:15 Tenkasi new bus stand 12h 0m → 07:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:15 Koyambedu 9840900852Shri Baghyalakshmi Travels(SBLT)Non A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/5680 Fare Details Rs680 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs780 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:15 THENKASI(KPN) 19:20 NEW BUS STAND 19:25 ITI JUNCTION 11h 30m → 06:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:45 ChennaiK.P.NA/C Sleeper (2+1)1103 Fare Details Rs1103 - Sleeper
- 19:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:25 Tenkasi. 19:30 Idaikal 10h 35m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:20 Melmaruvathur 04:45 Chengalpat Toll Gate 04:55 Mahindra City 05:05 Maraimalai Nagar 05:10 Guduvanchery 05:10 SRM University 05:15 Vandalur 05:20 Perungalathur 05:25 Tambaram 05:30 Chrompet 05:35 Pallavaram 05:40 Guindy 05:45 Ekkattuthangal 05:50 Ashok Pillar 05:55 Vadapalani 06:00 Koyambedu 06:05 Annanagar West 06:10 Lucas TVS 06:15 KolathurYBM TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.6/51144 Fare Details Rs1144 - Sleeper
- 19:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:35 New Bus Stand 10h 30m → 06:05 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:40 Chengalpattu Toll Gate 04:45 Singaperumalkoil 04:50 Maraimalainagar 05:10 Perungalaltur 05:40 Guindy 06:05 KoyambeduSri Amarnath TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/5892 Fare Details Rs892 - Sleeper
- 19:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:35 New bus stand 10h 55m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Chengalpat Toll 05:05 Singaperumal koil 05:10 Maraimalainagar 05:15 SRM Collage 05:20 Guduvanchery 05:25 Urappakkam 05:30 Vandalur 05:35 Perungulathur 05:40 Tambaram 05:45 Chrompet 05:50 Pallavaram 06:00 Guindy 06:15 Ashok Pillar 06:20 Vadapalani 06:30 KoyambeduAshwin Roadways Pvt.LtdA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/5943 Fare Details Rs943 - Sleeper
- 19:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:45 Tenkasi New Bus Stand 19:45 Kuthukalvalasai 10h 50m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Chengalpatu Toll Gate 05:20 Singa Perumal Koil 05:25 Mahendhra City 05:30 Srm College 05:35 Guduvancheri 05:40 Urappakam 05:45 Vandalur 05:50 Perugalathur 05:55 ThambaramHindu MissionHospitolNo2 06:00 Chrompett 06:05 Pallavaram 06:10 Airport 06:15 GuindyAlandur Court Opp 06:20 Ashokpillar 06:25 Vadapalani 06:30 KoyembeduNational Travels CHNA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.1/5891 Fare Details Rs891 - Sleeper
- 19:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:45 Tenkasi 19:50 Kuthukkal Valasai - Alhaseena Travels 19:55 Idakal 10h 45m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Chengalpat Toll Plaza 05:35 Mahendra City 05:40 Singaperumal Koil - Welcome Travels 05:45 Maraimalar Nagar 05:50 SRM University 05:55 Guduvancheri 06:00 Perungalathur 06:05 Tambaram 06:10 Chromepet 06:15 Pallavaram 06:20 Meenabakkam Airport 06:25 Ashok Pillar 06:25 Vadapalani 06:30 Koyambedu-CMBTParveen TravelsBharat Benz Full Air Suspention AC Sleeper (2+1) 4.5/51048 Fare Details Rs1048 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Tenkasi to Chennai
How many buses are running between Tenkasi to Chennai on the daily basis?
29 buses are running between Tenkasi to Chennai.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Tenkasi to Chennai bus route?
The minimum fare for and ₹872 for AC Volvo on Tenkasi to Chennai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Tenkasi Chennai bus route?
and 111 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Tenkasi to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Tenkasi to Chennai bus route leaves at 07:25. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1627.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Tenkasi?
The last bus for Tenkasi to Chennai route leaves at 07:25. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1627.
Who are the popular operators on the Tenkasi to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Tenkasi to Chennai bus route are Amarnath Travels , Parveen Travels , Ashwin Roadways Pvt.Ltd and National Travels CHN .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 22 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Tenkasi Chennai Bus Services
Tenkasi is an old historic town in Tirunelveli district of Tamil Nadu located at the foothills of Western Ghats. It is also considered to be the second largest town of the region that is popular for several Hindu temples. Though bit unpopular, Tenkasi's natural grace and historic remains make it a much revered travel resort of south India. Tenkasi is connected to the state capital, Chennai via Grand Southern Trunk Road. Good number of Tenkasi to Chennai buses run regularly to restore and improve passenger movement. Chennai is frequented by tourists and locals from different parts of Tamil Nadu as well as rest of India for its demand over trade and tourism. It therefore enjoys good road, rail and air network from any part of the state and nation alike.
Buses from Tenkasi to Chennai are run by operators like Shri Madhuraja Transports, Ashwin Roadways Pvt.Ltd and Thirumalaivasan Transports amongst others. Depending on budget and convenience, passengers can avail Non A/C Seater/Sleeper, Non A/C Semi Sleeper, A/C Sleeper, Volvo and Mercedes A/C Semisleeper type coaches. Bus service resumes from the evening and continues till night. Estimated departure time of the first bus from Tenkasi is at 17:15pm, while for the last bus it is 20:10pm. An approximate distance of 624km can be covered within a duration of minimum 9h 50m to maximum 12h 30m. Bus fares fluctuate depending on factors like coach type and operators. Goibibo.com lists from lowest to highest trending fares, to give passengers an opportunity to choose a bus as per their budget and convenience.
Passengers can visit Goibibo's online bus booking page to give latest information on bus timings, trip duration, coach types, terminals and fares. One of the most favourite tourist attraction of Tenkasi is Coutrallam Waterfalls. Apart from this, as it is a land of divinity, temples like Ulagamman Temple and Viiswanathar Temple holds utmost importance. Chennai is truly scenic where the Marina Beach stretch from one end to other as the epitome of beauty. Other attractions include Pulicat Lake, Kapaleeshwar Temple and San Thome Church.
Tenkasi to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Tenkasi Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Tenkasi Chennai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Tenkasi
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Tenkasi
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Valluvar Kottam Temple
The Valluvar Kottam is situated on the corner of Kodambakkam High Road and Village Road and is dedicated to Saint Thiruvalluvar. It was built in 1976 by M. Karunanidhi who was the chief minister of Tamil Nadu during 1975-76.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.