- 02:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 03:00 Ghodbandar - fountain hotel 02:45 Thane (w) teen haath naka turning of krishna bar, thane (w) 9h 20m → 12:05 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 12:05 Piplaj gujarat parking 11:35 Aslali (char rasta) 11:50 RamolGujarat travelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)840 Fare Details Rs840 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1155 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 TEEN HATH NAKA 20:40 Majiwada 20:50 Ghodbandar 11h 0m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Narol 07:30 CTM Char RastaShambhu travels agencyLeyland Non A/C Sleeper Executive Luxury (2+1)599 Fare Details Rs599 - Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:15 Thane-(W) Teenhath Naka opp Iternity Mall (9167757762)(Pickup Van/Bus) 21:30 Suraj water park Flyover End Towards Ghodbunder Road(9167757762) 21:35 Kasarvadavli signal next to Hypercity Mall Towards Ghodbunder Road(Pick Up Van/Bus)(9167757762) 12h 30m → 09:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:15 S.G Highway(Falcon Office)Opp Toyota Showroom(Pick Up Van/Bus)(07940700700) 09:00 Vishala Hotel, Falcon Travels, Ujala Avenue Complex(Pick Up van/Bus)(9099914412)Eagle Falcon BusNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/5610 Fare Details Rs610 - Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Sagar Travels 21:30 Teenath Naka 10h 0m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 Sanathal CircleEagle ExpressA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.1/51010 Fare Details Rs1010 - Sleeper
- 23:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:00 Thane- kalwa bridge 9h 30m → 08:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:30 Vishala hotelSatnam Travels.A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/51260 Fare Details Rs1260 - Sleeper
- 23:01 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:01 Thane- kalwa bridge 9h 30m → 08:31 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:31 Vishala hotelSatnam Travels.A/C Sleeper (2+1)945 Fare Details Rs945 - Sleeper
- 23:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:45 Airoli 23:00 Kalwa 23:30 thane 8h 30m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:00 Ahmdabad CTMDeccan Prasanna Purple GrandA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/51250 Fare Details Rs1250 - Sleeper
- 23:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 00:10 Ghodbandar - fountain hotel 23:55 Thane (w) teen haath naka turning of krishna bar, thane (w) 9h 20m → 09:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:45 Piplaj gujarat parking 09:15 Aslali (char rasta) 09:30 RamolGujarat travelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 1.9/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
- 23:58 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:58 Kalwa naka 10h 7m → 10:05 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:05 Vishala hotel 10:05 C.t.m (express highway)Kabra Express Logistics Pvt .Ltd.A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.3/51596 Fare Details Rs1596 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Thane to Ahmedabad
How many buses are running between Thane to Ahmedabad on the daily basis?
9 buses are running between Thane to Ahmedabad.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Thane to Ahmedabad bus route?
The minimum fare for Non AC bus is ₹599, AC bus is ₹840, Sleeper bus is ₹840 on Thane to Ahmedabad bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Thane Ahmedabad bus route?
101 seats for Non AC, 197 seats for AC buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Thane to Ahmedabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Thane to Ahmedabad bus route leaves at 02:45. It is a ac bus and fare for this bus is ₹840.
When does the last bus leaves for Ahmedabad from Thane?
The last bus for Thane to Ahmedabad route leaves at 02:45. The ticket price for this ac bus is ₹840.
Who are the popular operators on the Thane to Ahmedabad bus route?
Top operators on the Thane to Ahmedabad bus route are Satnam Travels. , Gujarat travels , Eagle Falcon Bus and Kabra Express Logistics Pvt .Ltd. .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Thane to Ahmedabad Bus Offers & Promos
Thane Ahmedabad Bus Schedule & Info
Thane Ahmedabad Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Thane
Top Bus routes from Ahmedabad
Top Trains from Thane
Top Trains from Ahmedabad
Hotels in Ahmedabad
Popular attractions in Ahmedabad
- Bhadra Fort
Bhadra fort is beautiful monument that is famous for its intricate carvings, pattern works and beautiful frescos suits. In the year 1411, .........
- Kankaria Lake
A stroll along the banks, lying on the greens or enjoying laser shows, a peaceful or delightful day-out, as you please, is assured in the amazing Kankaria Lake of Ahmedabad. With fun suiting all age groups, the lake is a one-stop destination for people in a look-out for unadulterated recreation. It is one of the largest lakes in the city and is a regular hang-out option for locals.
- Teen Darwaja
A renowned landmark of Ahmedabad, Teen Darwaza is a triple arched gateway, distinguished by its beautiful Islamic architecture. It is also considered as one of the oldest as well as the longest gateways of the city. Established in 1411 C.E. by Sultan Ahmed Shah, the founder of Ahmedabad, this gate served as a royal entrance to the Maidan Shahi or the Royal Square.
- Dada Hari Vav (Stepwell)
Water conservation has been of prime importance in Gujarat since antiquity Such can be appreciated from the 120 or so odd step-wells that are scattered in different parts of the state. Two prominent step-wells can be admired in Ahmedabad itself. One is Mata Bhawani ni Vav and the other is Dada Hari ni Vav, located at an approximate 20min walking distance from each other. Both the step-wells are distinctly diverse in architecture and ethos. While the former is colourful and lively, the latter is imposing and pure.