- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Thekkady Near Bus Stand Lower Camp 11h 30m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Madiwala 05:30 KalasipalyamSRS TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/5948 Fare Details Rs948 - Sleeper
- 19:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:15 Thekkady 11h 15m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Kalasipalayam 06:30 Madiwala 06:30 Bommanahalli 06:30 Hosur Kallada 06:30 Bommasandra 06:30 Electronic City 06:30 Silk Board 06:30 LalbagKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)Non A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)1000 Fare Details Rs1000 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1100 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:20 Thekkady Near Bus Stand Lower Camp 10h 40m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 Madiwala 06:00 KalasipalyamSRS TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/5950 Fare Details Rs950 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:45 Thekkady 10h 15m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Hosur 05:30 Electronic City Toll 05:45 MADIWALA 06:00 Lal Bagh Main Gate 06:15 Kalasipalyam Kp 06:30 Majestic Anand Rao CircleArcGreen Line Travels And HolidaysA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.3/51836 Fare Details Rs1836 - Sleeper
- 20:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:10 Thekkady 9h 50m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Krishnagiri 05:10 Hosur 05:20 Attibele 05:30 Bommasandra Post Office 05:35 Narayana Hridayalaya 05:40 Hebbagodi bus stop 05:45 Electronic City Toll Gate 06:00 Madiwala 06:05 Christ University 06:10 Dairy circle 06:15 Wilson Garden 06:20 Lalbagh Maingate 06:30 Kalasipalyam Main RoadAtlas TravelsLeyland Non A/C Seater/Sleeper Executive (2+1)1100 Fare Details Rs1100 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1300 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Thekkady to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Thekkady to Bangalore on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Thekkady to Bangalore.
When does the first Thekkady to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Thekkady to Bangalore bus route leaves at 18:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹948.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Thekkady?
The last bus for Thekkady to Bangalore route leaves at 19:15. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1000.
Who are the popular operators on the Thekkady to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Thekkady to Bangalore bus route are SRS Travels , Atlas Travels , Kallada Travels (Suresh Kallada) and Green Line Travels And Holidays .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Thekkady to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Thekkady Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Thekkady Bangalore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Thekkady
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Shivanasamudra Falls
Shivanasamudra is a small island town in the Mandya district of Karnataka. It is 65 km east of Mysore and 120 km from Bangalore. Situated on the...
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden
Spread over 240 acres of land, the Lalbagh Botanical Garden is located at the heart of the city of Bangalore. It derives its name from two words,'lal' meaning red, 'bagh' meaning garden and is so called due to the abundance of red roses aplenty. The history of the garden dates back to the era of Hyder Ali, a well-known ruler of old Mysore. In the year 1760, Hyder Ali made a private garden in an area of 40 acres which was further developed by his son Tipu Sultan. It was given the status of a Government Botanical Garden in 1856.
- Bannerghatta Biological Park
Bannerghatta Biological Park (formed in 2002) is a part of the Bannerghatta National Park which was established in August 1971. The idea ...
- Vidhana Soudha
One of the most famous landmarks of Bangalore, the Vidhana Soudha houses the State Legislature and the Secretariat of Karnataka. The magnificent ...