- 17:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:00 Sri Venkatachalapathy Tourist Home 12h 30m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Madiwala 05:30 KalasipalyamSRS TravelsNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 2.7/5570 Fare Details Rs570 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs670 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:15 Thirunallar(Karaikal Busstand) 9865511926 10h 45m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Electronic City 05:40 Silk Board9980145454 05:45 Madivala9980145454 06:00 KalasipalayamUniversal travelsNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 2.6/5570 Fare Details Rs570 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs670 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs770 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:25 Thirunallar Bus Stand 10h 0m → 05:25 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Athipalli Toll Gate9980145454 04:10 Electronic City 04:20 Silk Board9980145454 04:25 Madivala9980145454 05:25 KalasipalayamUniversal travelsNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 2.9/5650 Fare Details Rs650 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs750 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:45 A1Travels 10h 30m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 ElectronicCity 06:15 Madiwala 06:30 KalasipalyamA1 TravelsA/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 5.0/5630 Fare Details Rs630 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs735 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs787 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Thirunallar to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Thirunallar to Bangalore on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Thirunallar to Bangalore. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses and 3 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Thirunallar to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Thirunallar to Bangalore bus route leaves at 17:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹570.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Thirunallar?
The last bus for Thirunallar to Bangalore route leaves at 19:45. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹630.
What are the boarding points for Thirunallar to Bangalore Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Thirunallar are Thirunallar(Karaikal Busstand) 9865511926 , A1Travels , Sri Venkatachalapathy Tourist Home and Thirunallar Bus Stand .
What are the dropping points in Bangalore for the Thirunallar Bangalore bus route?
Dropping points in Bangalore for this route are Attibele , Electronic City , Silk Board , Madiwala and Kalasipalyam .
Who are the popular operators on the Thirunallar to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Thirunallar to Bangalore bus route are Universal travels , SRS Travels and A1 Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Thirunallar to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Thirunallar Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Thirunallar Bangalore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Bangalore Palace
One of the most eye-catching tourist attractions in the city, the Bangalore palace was built in 1887 by King Chamaraja Wodeyar. He belonged to the Wodeyar Hindu dynasty, that ruled the Kingdom of Mysore from 1399 to 1947...
- ISKCON Sri Radha Krishna Temple
Bangalore has two ISKCON (International Society for Krishna Consciousness) temples, one of which is Sri Radha Krishna Temple, located at Hare Krishna Hill, Rajaji Nagar. Built in a magnificent architectural style, the temple is a perfect union of spirituality and modernity. Inaugurated in the year 1997, the place houses the temples dedicated to the deities of Sri Sri Radha Krishnachandra, Sri Sri Krishna Balarama, Sri Srinivasa Govinda, Sri Sri Nitai Gauranga and Sri Prahlada Narasimha. The temple attracts devotees or tourists from all over the world as it provides a great spiritual experience.
- Cubbon Park
Located at 2nd Cross Road, Gandhi Nagar, the Cubbon Park is accessible from M.G. Road, Hudson Circle, Kasturba Road and Ambedkar Veedhi. Spread ...
- Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace
Tipu Sultan was the ruler of the Kingdom of Mysore from the year 1782 CE to 1799 CE. Built in the ...