- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Thiruppalaikudi 10h 30m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:40 Chengalpet - Toll Gate 04:00 Srm University Entrance 04:15 Perungalathur - Sblt Office 04:20 Tambaram Hindu mission Hospital 04:25 Chrompet 04:40 Pallavaram 04:45 Meenambakkam Airport 04:50 Guindy Asharkana 05:00 Saidpet 05:05 Nandanam 05:15 Egmore Rajarathinam Stadium 05:20 Central 05:30 MannadiShri baghyalakshmi travels (sblt)A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 4.2/5682 Fare Details Rs682 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs787 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs840 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:15 Thirupalaikudi 10h 45m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:20 Kalpakkam 04:30 Mahabalipuram Bypass 04:40 Mahabalipuram Srinivasa College 04:50 Sholinganallur Water Tank 05:00 Palavakkam 05:10 Kottivakkam 05:20 Thiruvanmiyur Adayar Bakery 05:25 Mathiyakailash 05:30 Anna University 05:35 Saidapet Court 05:40 Guindy Railway Station 05:50 Ekkaduthangal 05:55 Ashok Pillar 05:57 Arumbakkam 06:00 KoyambeduTippu sultan travels chniNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs750 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 Thiruppalaikudi 9h 15m → 04:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:20 Chengalpet By Pass 03:45 Srm University Entrance 03:50 Vandalur - Crescent Engg - College 03:55 Perungalathur - Sblt Office 04:00 Tambaram Hindu mission Hospital 04:05 Chrompet 04:10 Pallavaram 04:15 Guindy Asharkana 04:20 Saidpet 04:25 Nandanam 04:30 Egmore Rajarathinam Stadium 04:40 Central 04:45 MannadiShri baghyalakshmi travels (sblt)NON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.2/5650 Fare Details Rs650 - Sleeper
- 19:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:50 Thirupalaikudi 11h 10m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:20 Chengalpatu Toll Gate 04:25 Maraimalainager Bus Stop 04:35 Srm College 04:40 Guduvancheri 04:45 Urappakam 04:50 Vandalur 05:15 Perugalathur 05:25 Tambaram 05:30 Chrompet 05:35 Pallavaram 05:40 Airport (Internationalairport) 05:45 guindy 05:50 Teynampet Bus Stop 06:30 Koyembedu 07:00 MannadiNational Travels CHNNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/5560 Fare Details Rs560 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs710 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Thiruppalaikudi 10h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:40 Chengalpet Toll 04:45 Mahindira City 04:50 Maraimalai Nagar 04:55 SRM College 05:00 Guduvancherry 05:05 Urappakkam 05:10 Vandalur 05:15 Perungalathur 05:20 Tambaram Hindu Mission 05:25 Chrompet 05:30 Pallavaram 05:35 Airport 05:40 Shanthi Petrol Bunk 05:45 Guindy 05:50 Ashok Pillar 05:55 Vadapalani 06:00 KoyambeduTranz king travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/51050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 ECR Road Near Bus Stand 10h 0m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:20 ADHIPARASAKTHI KOIL OPP BUSSTOP 04:45 Chengalpattu Iyyappan Temple Near 04:50 CHENGALPATTU (TOLL GATE) 04:55 MAHINDRA CITY(ENTRANCE) 05:00 MAHINDRA CITY 05:00 Singaperumal Kovil 05:05 Maraimalai Nagar 05:10 SRM COLLEGE(MAIN ENTRANCE) 05:15 Guduvancherry 05:20 Urapakkam 05:25 Vandalur(Crescent College) 05:30 Perungalathur(Sriram Gatway) 05:35 CHROMPET(SIGNAL) 05:35 TAMBARAM(HINDHU MISSION HOSPITAL OPP) 05:40 PALLAVARAM (KPN BUNK) 05:45 AIRPORT 05:50 SHANTHI PETROL BUNK 05:55 ALANDUR COURT OPP(OMNI BUS PARKING) 06:00 Ekkattuthangal(Metro Station) 06:10 VADAPALANI (BUS STOP) 06:25 KOYAMBEDU(ELECTION BOARD) 06:35 ANNA NAGAR (OPP. PVR MALL) 06:40 PADI LUCAS TVS BRIDGE 06:50 KOLATHUR VETRI TRAVELS 07:00 MADHAVARAM(LOKHA APPARTMENT-HP PETROL BUNK) 07:05 MANJAMBAKKAM ROUNDANA 07:10 VETRI PARKINGVetri TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/5736 Fare Details Rs736 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Thiruppalaikudi to Chennai
How many buses are running between Thiruppalaikudi to Chennai on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Thiruppalaikudi to Chennai. Out of which 7 are sleeper buses, 3 are AC buses and 4 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Thiruppalaikudi to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Thiruppalaikudi to Chennai bus route leaves at 19:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹682.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Thiruppalaikudi?
The last bus for Thiruppalaikudi to Chennai route leaves at 19:50. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹560.
What are the boarding points for Thiruppalaikudi to Chennai Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Thiruppalaikudi are Thirupalaikudi , ECR Road Near Bus Stand and Thiruppalaikudi .
What are the dropping points in Chennai for the Thiruppalaikudi Chennai bus route?
Dropping points in Chennai for this route are SRM University , Alandur , Madhavaram , Kolathur and Urappakkam .
Who are the popular operators on the Thiruppalaikudi to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Thiruppalaikudi to Chennai bus route are Shri baghyalakshmi travels (sblt) , Tippu sultan travels chni , National Travels CHN and Tranz king travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 6 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Thiruppalaikudi to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Thiruppalaikudi Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Thiruppalaikudi Chennai Popular Bus Operators
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.
- Arulmigu Kapaleeswarar Temple
The Arulmigu Kapaleeshwar Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and was built approximately in seventh century.The Gopuram inside the temple marks as a unique example of Dravidian architectural style.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.