- 18:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:55 Thirupalaikudi 10h 35m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Kovalam 04:30 Vandalur 04:35 Perugalathur 04:40 TAMBARAM BUS STOP 04:45 Chrompett 04:50 Pallavaram 04:55 Airport 05:00 guindy 05:05 Teynampet Bus Stop 05:10 saidapet Bus stop 05:30 Mannadi 06:00 KoyembeduNational Travels CHNNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)560 Fare Details Rs560 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs710 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Thirupalakudi 10h 30m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:15 Perungalathur 04:25 Tambaram Hindu Mission Hospital 04:30 Crompet Bus Stand 04:40 Pallavaram KPN HP petrolbunk 04:50 Guindy opp Alanthur court 05:00 SaidapetBustand 05:05 Nandanam 05:15 Egmore 05:20 Central 05:30 MannadiShri Baghyalakshmi Travels(SBLT)Non A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/5590 Fare Details Rs590 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs690 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 Thirupalakudi 10h 25m → 05:55 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Perungalathur SBLToffice 04:55 Tambaram Hindu Mision Hospital 05:05 Pallavaram KPN HP petrolbunk 05:10 Crompet Busstand 05:15 Guindy-Guindy-MillinemSchool-subway 05:25 Saidapet 05:30 Nandanam 05:40 Egmore 05:45 Central 05:55 MannadiShri Baghyalakshmi Travels(SBLT)Non A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.4/5690 Fare Details Rs690 - Sleeper
- 19:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:50 Thirupalaikudi 10h 10m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:20 Chengalpatu Toll Gate 04:25 Maraimalainager Bus Stop 04:35 Srm College 04:40 Guduvancheri 04:45 Urappakam 04:50 Vandalur 05:00 Perugalathur 05:05 TAMBARAM BUS STOP 05:10 Chrompett 05:15 Pallavaram 05:20 Airport 05:25 guindy 05:35 Teynampet Bus Stop 06:00 Mannadi 06:15 KoyembeduNational Travels CHNNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 4.2/5560 Fare Details Rs560 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs710 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Thiruppalaikudi to Chennai
How many buses are running between Thiruppalaikudi to Chennai on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Thiruppalaikudi to Chennai.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Thiruppalaikudi to Chennai bus route?
The minimum fare for on Thiruppalaikudi to Chennai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Thiruppalaikudi Chennai bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Thiruppalaikudi to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Thiruppalaikudi to Chennai bus route leaves at 18:55. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹560.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Thiruppalaikudi?
The last bus for Thiruppalaikudi to Chennai route leaves at 19:50. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹560.
Who are the popular operators on the Thiruppalaikudi to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Thiruppalaikudi to Chennai bus route are National Travels CHN and Shri Baghyalakshmi Travels(SBLT) .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Thiruppalaikudi to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Thiruppalaikudi Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Thiruppalaikudi Chennai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Thiruppalaikudi
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Valluvar Kottam Temple
The Valluvar Kottam is situated on the corner of Kodambakkam High Road and Village Road and is dedicated to Saint Thiruvalluvar. It was built in 1976 by M. Karunanidhi who was the chief minister of Tamil Nadu during 1975-76.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.