- 20:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:45 Thiruturaipoondi 8h 30m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Sulur 05:10 Singanallur 05:15 Hopes College 05:20 Lakshmi Mills 05:30 Gandhipuram Bus StandCity TravelsNON A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 2.5/5400 Fare Details Rs400 - Semi Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Thiruthuraipoondi 8h 5m → 05:05 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Palladam 04:50 Singanallur( Opposite Police Station Ps: Cake Point Bakery) 04:55 Hopes (Over The Bridge Ps:Tidel Park Board) 05:00 Peelamedu (Busstop Near Signal) 05:05 Gandhipuram (Thiruvalluvar/Setc Bus Stand)Mayurra travelsNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/5400 Fare Details Rs400 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs450 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:15 Thiruthuraipoondi 8h 0m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Karumathampatti 9344062552 05:00 Hope Collage 9361662552 05:15 GandhipuramA1 TravelsNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 4.2/5350 Fare Details Rs350 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs400 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs450 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:45 Thiruthuraipoondi 7h 10m → 04:55 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Palladam 04:10 Karanampettai 04:15 Sulur 04:30 Ondipudur 04:45 Hope College 04:55 Singanallur 05:00 Peelamedu Psg Tech 05:10 Lakshmi Mills 05:15 Gandhipuram 05:30 Omni Bus Stand 05:35 Avinasilingam University (Pickup Van/Bus) 05:40 Saibaba Colony (Pickup Van/Bus) 05:45 Ooty New Bus Stand (Pickup Van/Bus) 05:50 Kavundampalayam (Pickup Van/Bus) 05:55 Gn Mills (Pickup Van/Bus) 06:00 Thudiyalur (Pickup Van/Bus) 06:10 Periyanaickenpalayam (Pickup Van/Bus)Raahath TransportNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 4.1/5390 Fare Details Rs390 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs490 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Thiruthuraipoondi 7h 45m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Palladam 05:15 Sulur Bus Stand 05:30 Singanallur 05:45 Gandhipuram 05:50 Saibaba Colony 05:55 Ooty Bus Stand 06:00 Kavundampalayam 06:05 GN Mills 06:15 Thudiyalur 06:20 Narasimhanaicken PalayamA1 TravelsNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/5350 Fare Details Rs350 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs400 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Thiruthuraipoondi to Coimbatore
How many buses are running between Thiruthuraipoondi to Coimbatore on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Thiruthuraipoondi to Coimbatore. Out of which 6 are sleeper buses, and 6 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Thiruthuraipoondi to Coimbatore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Thiruthuraipoondi to Coimbatore bus route leaves at 20:45. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹400.
When does the last bus leaves for Coimbatore from Thiruthuraipoondi?
The last bus for Thiruthuraipoondi to Coimbatore route leaves at 22:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹350.
What are the boarding points for Thiruthuraipoondi to Coimbatore Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Thiruthuraipoondi are Thiryturaipoondi , Thiruthuraipoondi and Thiruturaipoondi .
What are the dropping points in Coimbatore for the Thiruthuraipoondi Coimbatore bus route?
Dropping points in Coimbatore for this route are Karumathampatti , Palladam , Omni Bus Stand , Sai Baba Colony and Ondipudur .
Who are the popular operators on the Thiruthuraipoondi to Coimbatore bus route?
Top operators on the Thiruthuraipoondi to Coimbatore bus route are A1 Travels , City Travels , Mayurra travels and Raahath Transport .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Thiruthuraipoondi to Coimbatore Bus Offers & Promos
Thiruthuraipoondi Coimbatore Bus Schedule & Info
Thiruthuraipoondi Coimbatore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Hotels in Coimbatore
Popular attractions in Coimbatore
- Marudamalai Temple
One of the most beautiful hill temples of Coimbatore, the Marudamalai temple is dedicated to Hindu god Murugan. Similar to most Murugan temples, this temple is also situated upon a hillock, which is known as Marudha Malai. The temple’s deity Lord Muruga is glorified as the God of Mountainin Thiru Mugurugatrupadi, a prominent work of the Tamil Literature’s Sangam Age.
- Brookefields Mall
Brookefields Mall is one of the perfect examples of fast development in the city. It is one of the major projects of the city and comprises many.....
- Black Thunder Theme Park
Nestled at the foothills of the Nilgiri Mountains, Black Thunder Theme Park is the finest water theme park. It is the largest....
- Anamalai Wildlife Sanctuary
Anamalai Wildlife Sanctuary is irrefutably a wonderful place to visit, also known as Indira Gandhi National Park. It has an ..........