- 19:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:45 Thiruvadanai Jayam Stores 9h 45m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:15 Perungalathur 04:25 Tambaram Hindu Mission Hospital 04:30 Crompet Bus Stand 04:40 Pallavaram KPN HP petrolbunk 04:50 Guindy opp Alanthur court 05:00 SaidapetBustand 05:05 Nandanam 05:15 Egmore 05:20 Central 05:30 MannadiShri Baghyalakshmi Travels(SBLT)Non A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.1/5850 Fare Details Rs850 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs990 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Thiruvadanai 10h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Tambaram Hindu 05:10 Chrompet 05:15 Pallavaram Bus Stop 05:25 Alandur 05:35 Vadapalani Bus Stop 06:00 KoyambeduSri Vallabai Tours and TravelsLeyland Non A/C Seater (2+2)750 Fare Details Rs750 - Seater
- 20:14 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:14 Thiruvadanai 9h 56m → 06:10 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Chengalpat Tollgate 04:35 Mahendra City 04:40 singaperumalkoil 04:45 SRM University 04:48 Guduvancheri 04:50 Urapakkam 04:55 Perungulathur 05:00 Tambaram 05:05 Chromepet 05:10 Pallavaram 05:20 Guindy post office 05:55 Egmore Alber Theatre 06:10 MannadiNNL TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.6/5787 Fare Details Rs787 - Sleeper
- 20:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:15 Thiruvadanai Jayam Stores 9h 40m → 05:55 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Perungalathur SBLToffice 04:55 Tambaram Hindu Mision Hospital 05:05 Pallavaram KPN HP petrolbunk 05:10 Crompet Busstand 05:15 Guindy-Guindy-MillinemSchool-subway 05:25 Saidapet 05:30 Nandanam 05:40 Egmore 05:45 Central 05:55 MannadiShri Baghyalakshmi Travels(SBLT)Non A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/5990 Fare Details Rs990 - Sleeper
- 21:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:25 Bus Stand 8h 5m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Chengalpat Toll 05:40 MAHENDRA CITY 05:50 Guduvanchery busstop 06:00 Vandalur 06:10 Perungalathur 06:20 Tambaram Hindu 06:30 Chrompet 06:35 Pallavaram 06:50 Alandur 07:00 ashok pillar 07:15 KoyambeduShama Sardar Travels HPMLeyland A/C Sleeper Executive (2+1)899 Fare Details Rs899 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Thiruvadanai to Chennai
How many buses are running between Thiruvadanai to Chennai on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Thiruvadanai to Chennai.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Thiruvadanai to Chennai bus route?
The minimum fare for on Thiruvadanai to Chennai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Thiruvadanai Chennai bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Thiruvadanai to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Thiruvadanai to Chennai bus route leaves at 19:45. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹850.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Thiruvadanai?
The last bus for Thiruvadanai to Chennai route leaves at 20:14. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹787.
Who are the popular operators on the Thiruvadanai to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Thiruvadanai to Chennai bus route are Shri Baghyalakshmi Travels(SBLT) , Sri Vallabai Tours and Travels , NNL Travels and Shama Sardar Travels HPM .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Thiruvadanai to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Thiruvadanai Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Thiruvadanai Chennai Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Thiruvadanai
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Valluvar Kottam Temple
The Valluvar Kottam is situated on the corner of Kodambakkam High Road and Village Road and is dedicated to Saint Thiruvalluvar. It was built in 1976 by M. Karunanidhi who was the chief minister of Tamil Nadu during 1975-76.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.