- 16:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:00 Thiruvalla 14h 30m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Perungulathur 07:00 Koyambedu Evacay OfficeEvacay BusVolvo A/c B11R Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2) 4.5/51260 Fare Details Rs1260 - Semi Sleeper
- 16:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:00 After Deepa Junction 14h 30m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Vandalur 06:00 Guduvancherry 06:01 Srm University 06:15 Koyambed 100 Ft Road 06:30 Arumbakam Metro StationKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)Volvo B9R Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.7/51260 Fare Details Rs1260 - Semi Sleeper
- 16:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:30 Thiruvalla 15h 30m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 ChennaiSRM TransportsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1) 2.3/51544 Fare Details Rs1544 - Sleeper
- 17:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:15 Thiruvalla 14h 30m → 07:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 02:15 salem 06:00 Villipuram 06:15 Tindivanam 06:20 Melmaruvathur 06:30 Chengalpet Tollgate 06:40 Mahendra City 06:50 Maraimalai Nagar 06:55 Srm Potheri 07:00 Guduvanchery 07:10 Urpakkam 07:15 Perungulathur 07:20 Vandalur 07:30 Porur Toll Gate 07:40 Maduravoyal 07:45 Koyambedu Kerala Lines OfficeKerala linesVolvo B11R MultiAxle SemiSleeper Auto Trans.(2+2) 3.8/51155 Fare Details Rs1155 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Thiruvalla to Chennai
How many buses are running between Thiruvalla to Chennai on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Thiruvalla to Chennai.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Thiruvalla to Chennai bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 1155 on Thiruvalla to Chennai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Thiruvalla Chennai bus route?
126 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Thiruvalla to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Thiruvalla to Chennai bus route leaves at 16:00. It is a volvo bus and fare for this bus is ₹1260.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Thiruvalla?
The last bus for Thiruvalla to Chennai route leaves at 16:30. The ticket price for this volvo bus is ₹1544.
Who are the popular operators on the Thiruvalla to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Thiruvalla to Chennai bus route are Evacay Bus , SRM Transports , Kerala lines and Kallada Travels (Suresh Kallada) .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Thiruvalla to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Thiruvalla Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Thiruvalla Chennai Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Thiruvalla
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Thiruvalla
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Valluvar Kottam Temple
The Valluvar Kottam is situated on the corner of Kodambakkam High Road and Village Road and is dedicated to Saint Thiruvalluvar. It was built in 1976 by M. Karunanidhi who was the chief minister of Tamil Nadu during 1975-76.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.