- 19:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:15 THIRUVARUR BYE PASS 11h 15m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 BangaloreK.P.NA/C Sleeper (2+1)800 Fare Details Rs800 - Sleeper
- Get 5.0 % Extra OFF More20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Thiruvarur 10h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Hosur 05:45 Electronic City Toll Gate 06:00 Madiwala 06:15 Kalasipalyam Main RoadSam Tours and TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)714 Fare Details Rs714 - Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Thiruvarur 10h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Hosur 05:45 Madiwala 06:00 KalasipalyamSRS TravelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1)749 Fare Details Rs749 - Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Thiruvarur 9h 30m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:50 Hosur Bus Stand 05:05 Attibele Toll Gate 05:15 Bommasandra Hengara Gate Stop 05:20 ElectronicCity 05:30 Bommana Halli 05:45 Madiwala 06:00 KalasipalyamA1 TravelsNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1)550 Fare Details Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs650 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Thiruvarur RKT 21:20 Lakshmangudi 9h 45m → 06:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:15 Electronic City Toll 06:30 Silk Board RKT 06:45 Madiwala RKT 06:55 Shanthi Nagar Double Road 07:00 Kalasipalayam RKTRKT Tours and TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)724 Fare Details Rs724 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Thiruvanru to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Thiruvanru to Bangalore on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Thiruvanru to Bangalore. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, 3 are AC buses and 1 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Thiruvanru to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Thiruvanru to Bangalore bus route leaves at 19:05. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹855.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Thiruvanru?
The last bus for Thiruvanru to Bangalore route leaves at 21:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹724.
Who are the popular operators on the Thiruvanru to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Thiruvanru to Bangalore bus route are TNSTC , K.P.N , Sam Tours and Travels and SRS Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Thiruvanru to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Thiruvanru Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Thiruvanru Bangalore Popular Bus Operators
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Bangalore Palace
One of the most eye-catching tourist attractions in the city, the Bangalore palace was built in 1887 by King Chamaraja Wodeyar. He belonged to the Wodeyar Hindu dynasty, that ruled the Kingdom of Mysore from 1399 to 1947...
- ISKCON Sri Radha Krishna Temple
Bangalore has two ISKCON (International Society for Krishna Consciousness) temples, one of which is Sri Radha Krishna Temple, located at Hare Krishna Hill, Rajaji Nagar. Built in a magnificent architectural style, the temple is a perfect union of spirituality and modernity. Inaugurated in the year 1997, the place houses the temples dedicated to the deities of Sri Sri Radha Krishnachandra, Sri Sri Krishna Balarama, Sri Srinivasa Govinda, Sri Sri Nitai Gauranga and Sri Prahlada Narasimha. The temple attracts devotees or tourists from all over the world as it provides a great spiritual experience.
- Cubbon Park
Located at 2nd Cross Road, Gandhi Nagar, the Cubbon Park is accessible from M.G. Road, Hudson Circle, Kasturba Road and Ambedkar Veedhi. Spread ...
- Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace
Tipu Sultan was the ruler of the Kingdom of Mysore from the year 1782 CE to 1799 CE. Built in the ...