- 19:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:15 Thondi 10h 15m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Kovalam 04:30 Vandalur 04:35 Perugalathur 04:40 TAMBARAM BUS STOP 04:45 Chrompett 04:50 Pallavaram 04:55 Airport 05:00 guindy 05:05 Teynampet Bus Stop 05:10 saidapet Bus stop 05:30 MannadiNational Travels CHNNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)550 Fare Details Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:15 Thondi 9h 45m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Vandallor Zoo 04:40 Tambaram Hindu Mission hospital bus stop 04:45 Guindy 05:00 MannadiRaahath TransportNon A/c Seater (2+2)550 Fare Details Rs550 - Seater
- 19:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:25 THONDI FRIENDS TRAVELS 9840920923 9994635920 10h 5m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:15 Perungalathur 04:25 Tambaram Hindu Mission Hospital 04:30 Crompet Bus Stand 04:40 Pallavaram KPN HP petrolbunk 04:50 Guindy opp Alanthur court 05:00 SaidapetBustand 05:05 Nandanam 05:15 Egmore 05:20 Central 05:30 MannadiShri Baghyalakshmi Travels(SBLT)Non A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/5580 Fare Details Rs580 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs680 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 thondi friends travels 10h 0m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Thiruvanmiyur 05:15 Guindysubway 05:25 Ashokpillar 05:30 KoyambeduUniversal TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs640 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:40 thondi friends travels 10h 30m → 06:10 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:20 Chengalpet toll gate 04:50 Perungalathur Rathibharathi Travels 05:00 Vandalur 05:10 Tambaram Hindu Mission Hospital Opp 05:20 Airport 05:30 Guindy Aasargaan busstop 05:40 Ashokpillar 05:50 T Nagar 05:55 Egmore 06:00 Central 06:10 mannadyUniversal Travels(To Mannady)A/C Semi Sleeper/Sleeper(2+1)685 Fare Details Rs685 - Semi Sleeper/Sleeper
Rs785 - Semi Sleeper/Sleeper
Rs835 - Semi Sleeper/Sleeper
- 19:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:45 Thondi 10h 15m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Perungulathur 05:20 Pallavaram 06:00 MannadiRaahath TransportNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)700 Fare Details Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 THONDI FRIENDS TRAVELS 9840920923 9994635920 9h 55m → 05:55 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Perungalathur SBLToffice 04:55 Tambaram Hindu Mision Hospital 05:05 Pallavaram KPN HP petrolbunk 05:10 Crompet Busstand 05:15 Guindy-Guindy-MillinemSchool-subway 05:25 Saidapet 05:30 Nandanam 05:40 Egmore 05:45 Central 05:55 MannadiShri Baghyalakshmi Travels(SBLT)Non A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.2/5680 Fare Details Rs680 - Sleeper
- 20:02 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:02 Thondi 10h 8m → 06:10 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Chengalpat Tollgate 04:35 Mahendra City 04:40 singaperumalkoil 04:45 SRM University 04:48 Guduvancheri 04:50 Urapakkam 04:55 Perungulathur 05:00 Tambaram 05:05 Chromepet 05:10 Pallavaram 05:20 Guindy post office 05:55 Egmore Alber Theatre 06:10 MannadiNNL TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.6/5735 Fare Details Rs735 - Sleeper
- 20:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:15 Busstand 9h 15m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Chengalpat Toll 05:40 Guduvanchery busstop 05:50 Vandalur 06:00 Perungalathur 06:10 Tambaram Hindu 06:20 Chrompet 06:25 Pallavaram 06:40 Alandur 06:50 ashok pillar 07:00 Koyambedu 07:30 Egmore 08:00 MannadyShama Sardar Travels HPMLeyland A/C Sleeper Executive (2+1)699 Fare Details Rs699 - Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Thondi 9h 30m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:20 Chengalpatu Toll Gate 04:25 Maraimalainager Bus Stop 04:35 Srm College 04:40 Guduvancheri 04:45 Urappakam 04:50 Vandalur 05:00 Perugalathur 05:05 TAMBARAM BUS STOP 05:10 Chrompett 05:15 Pallavaram 05:20 Airport 05:25 guindy 05:35 Teynampet Bus Stop 06:00 MannadiNational Travels CHNNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)550 Fare Details Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Thondi to Chennai
How many buses are running between Thondi to Chennai on the daily basis?
10 buses are running between Thondi to Chennai.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Thondi to Chennai bus route?
The minimum fare for on Thondi to Chennai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Thondi Chennai bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Thondi to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Thondi to Chennai bus route leaves at 19:15. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹550.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Thondi?
The last bus for Thondi to Chennai route leaves at 19:40. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹685.
Who are the popular operators on the Thondi to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Thondi to Chennai bus route are National Travels CHN , Raahath Transport , Shri Baghyalakshmi Travels(SBLT) and Shama Sardar Travels HPM .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 7 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Thondi to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Thondi Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Thondi Chennai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Thondi
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Valluvar Kottam Temple
The Valluvar Kottam is situated on the corner of Kodambakkam High Road and Village Road and is dedicated to Saint Thiruvalluvar. It was built in 1976 by M. Karunanidhi who was the chief minister of Tamil Nadu during 1975-76.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.