- 00:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 00:15 Sakthan Thampuran Stand Thrissur 00:30 Kechery Town Jn 5h 30m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 KasargodKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)A/C Sleeper (2+1)1207 Fare Details Rs1207 - Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 K. M. K TRAVELS/08254-230035,232435,234835,9886843135 7h 0m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 SAFAR TRAVELS OPP BUS STANDSri durgamba travels-K DOWNNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)700 Fare Details Rs700 - Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Thrissur Arrow Travels R S Road 7h 30m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 KasargodGanesh Travels And Tours-Ganesh TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)650 Fare Details Rs650 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs750 - Seater/Sleeper
- 23:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:00 Near K.S.R.T.C Bus Stand 7h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 Near New Bus StandPeters TravelsA/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)630 Fare Details Rs630 - Semi Sleeper
- 23:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:00 Chalakudy 23:30 Railway Station Road 23:35 City Travels 00:15 Kunnamkulam 6h 0m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Kasargod - KSRTC Bus StandSRS TravelsScania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper(2+2)951 Fare Details Rs951 - Semi Sleeper
- 23:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:50 Thrissur Royal Travels (K) 23:50 Thrissur Kmk Travels (K) 6h 55m → 06:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Kasargode New BusstandSona TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2)750 Fare Details Rs750 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Thrissur to Kasaragod
How many buses are running between Thrissur to Kasaragod on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Thrissur to Kasaragod. Out of which 5 are sleeper buses, 3 are AC buses and 2 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Thrissur to Kasaragod bus route?
The minimum fare for and ₹750 for AC Volvo on Thrissur to Kasaragod bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Thrissur Kasaragod bus route?
and 39 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Thrissur to Kasaragod bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Thrissur to Kasaragod bus route leaves at 00:15. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1207.
When does the last bus leaves for Kasaragod from Thrissur?
The last bus for Thrissur to Kasaragod route leaves at 23:45. The ticket price for this volvo bus is ₹750.
Who are the popular operators on the Thrissur to Kasaragod bus route?
Top operators on the Thrissur to Kasaragod bus route are Peters Travels , SRS Travels , Ganesh Travels And Tours-Ganesh Travels and Sona Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 6 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Thrissur to Kasaragod Bus Offers & Promos
Thrissur Kasaragod Bus Schedule & Info
Thrissur Kasaragod Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Thrissur
Top Bus routes from Kasaragod
Top Trains from Thrissur
Top Trains from Kasaragod
Popular attractions in Kasaragod
- Chandragiri Fort
Located on the banks of the Chandragiri River, Chandragiri Fort is believed to be constructed in the 17th century by Sivappa Nayak of Bednore. It is said that Sivappa Nayak established his authority over the area and built a chain of forts, the Chandragiri Fort being one of them. Though the fort is in ruins now, it is frequently visited by both locals and tourists as it offers breathtaking view of the Chandragiri River joining the Arabian Sea. It has become a vantage point to watch the sunset as well.
- Anandashram & Nityanandasramam
There are two notable ashrams in Kanhangad. Anandashramam, situated about five km from the city is located in the east of the Kanhangad Railway Station and was founded in.............
- Houseboat Cruise around
Houseboat Cruise is another fascinating prime attraction in Bekal. Here travelers can enjoy a cruise all along the palm fringed .....
It is one of the top notch attractions in Kasaragod town and is located around 45 kilometers east of the region. This place is well known for..........