- 00:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 00:15 Sakthan Thampuran Bus stand 7h 45m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 Syndicate Bank Head office 09343855500, 09343035500^^Syndicate Bank Head office 09343855500, 0934303550Kallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)Premium Sleeper A/C (2+1) 3.0/51575 Fare Details Rs1575 - Sleeper
- 21:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:45 Thrissur 1 10h 15m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 Manipal Stop 07:30 Udupi 07:00 MangaloreGanesh (Kalyani)Non A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)750 Fare Details Rs750 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Thrissur Arrow Travels R S Road 9h 30m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Manipal Bus Stand 07:00 MGM Bus standGanesh Travels And Tours-Ganesh TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/5650 Fare Details Rs650 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs750 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 K. M. K TRAVELS/08254-230035,232435,234835,9886843135 9h 25m → 07:25 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 PERAMPALLI CROSS 07:30 MANIPAL SIDDI TRAVELS/08254-230035,232435,234835 07:30 MANIPAL CPC 07:30 M.G.M BUS STOP 07:30 LAXMINDRA NAGARA 07:30 KADIYALI 07:30 INDRALI BUS STOPSri durgamba travels-K DOWNNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/5650 Fare Details Rs650 - Sleeper
Rs750 - Sleeper
- 23:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:30 Sakthan Thampuran Bus stand 23:45 Kechery Town jn 7h 30m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Syndicate Bank Head office 09343855500, 09343035500^^Syndicate Bank Head office 09343855500, 0934303550Kallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)Volvo A/C MultiAxle Semisleeper (2+2)1160 Fare Details Rs1160 - Semi Sleeper
- 23:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:00 Chalakudy 23:30 Railway Station Road 23:35 City Travels 00:15 Kunnamkulam 8h 15m → 07:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:45 Tiger Circle ManipalSRS TravelsScania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper(2+2) 3.4/5951 Fare Details Rs951 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Thrissur to Manipal
How many buses are running between Thrissur to Manipal on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Thrissur to Manipal. Out of which 3 are sleeper buses, 2 are AC buses and 1 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Thrissur to Manipal bus route?
The minimum fare for Non AC bus is ₹650, AC bus is ₹951, Sleeper bus is ₹951 and ₹1160 for AC Volvo on Thrissur to Manipal bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Thrissur Manipal bus route?
134 seats for Non AC, 73 seats for AC and 46 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Thrissur to Manipal bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Thrissur to Manipal bus route leaves at 00:15. It is a ac bus and fare for this bus is ₹1575.
When does the last bus leaves for Manipal from Thrissur?
The last bus for Thrissur to Manipal route leaves at 00:15. The ticket price for this ac bus is ₹1575.
Who are the popular operators on the Thrissur to Manipal bus route?
Top operators on the Thrissur to Manipal bus route are Kallada Travels (Suresh Kallada) , SRS Travels , Ganesh Travels And Tours-Ganesh Travels and Ganesh (Kalyani) .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Thrissur to Manipal Bus Offers & Promos
Thrissur Manipal Bus Schedule & Info
Thrissur Manipal Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Thrissur
Top Bus routes from Manipal
Top Trains from Thrissur
Hotels in Manipal
Popular attractions in Manipal
- Hasta Shilpa
Hasta Shilpa heritage village in Manipal town of Karnataka state is a culturally preserved and restored village that exhibits traditions, values and history in form of traditional buildings, artefacts and various objects of art, culture and aesthetic interest.
- Heritage village
Heritage village is the nearby attraction of Manipal. This village is very famous for its 8 museums which shows the crafts, textiles, conventional arts and paintings of Manipal city and is believed to be.....
- End Point
At one end of Manipal in the state of Karnataka, is the End Point, which is basically a cliff overlooking the Swarna River.
- Anatomy Museum
A wonderful place near Manipal, Anatomy Museum is a part of the Academic centre and offers various types of collections which are......