- 00:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 00:15 Sakthan Thampuran Bus stand 7h 15m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 Near govt:junior college^^Govnt:Junior college Sevice bus Stand 9343855500Kallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)Premium Sleeper A/C (2+1)1575 Fare Details Rs1575 - Sleeper
- 21:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:45 Thrissur 1 9h 45m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 Udupi Bus StopGanesh (Kalyani)Non A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)750 Fare Details Rs750 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Thrissur Arrow Travels R S Road 9h 15m → 07:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:45 Udupi Service Bus Stand 06:45 Karavali Bye PassGanesh Travels And Tours-Ganesh TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)650 Fare Details Rs650 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs750 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 K. M. K TRAVELS/08254-230035,232435,234835,9886843135 9h 15m → 07:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:20 UDUPI BUS STAND08254-232435, 08254-234835 07:20 SURAKSHA TRAVELS MAITRI COMPLEX/0820-2524966, 0820-2534866 07:20 TALUK OFFICE UDUPI 07:20 MANJUNATHA PETROL BUNK 07:20 KINIMULKY GOPURA NH-17 07:20 KINIMULKY BUS STOP NH-17/0820-2524966, 0820-2534866Sri durgamba travels-K DOWNNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)650 Fare Details Rs650 - Sleeper
Rs750 - Sleeper
- 23:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:30 Sakthan Thampuran Bus stand 23:45 Kechery Town jn 7h 15m → 06:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:15 Padubidri 07:35 Uchila 07:30 Kaup 07:25 Katpadey 07:45 Near govt:junior college^^Govnt:Junior college Sevice bus Stand 9343855500Kallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)Volvo A/C MultiAxle Semisleeper (2+2) 2.9/51160 Fare Details Rs1160 - Semi Sleeper
- 23:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:00 Chalakudy 23:30 Railway Station Road 23:35 City Travels 00:15 Kunnamkulam 8h 0m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 Udupi Bus StandSRS TravelsScania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper(2+2)951 Fare Details Rs951 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Thrissur to Udupi
How many buses are running between Thrissur to Udupi on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Thrissur to Udupi. Out of which 5 are sleeper buses, 2 are AC buses and 3 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Thrissur to Udupi bus route?
The minimum fare for Non AC bus is ₹650, AC bus is ₹951, Sleeper bus is ₹951 and ₹1160 for AC Volvo on Thrissur to Udupi bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Thrissur Udupi bus route?
134 seats for Non AC, 73 seats for AC and 46 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Thrissur to Udupi bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Thrissur to Udupi bus route leaves at 00:15. It is a ac bus and fare for this bus is ₹1575.
When does the last bus leaves for Udupi from Thrissur?
The last bus for Thrissur to Udupi route leaves at 00:15. The ticket price for this ac bus is ₹1575.
Who are the popular operators on the Thrissur to Udupi bus route?
Top operators on the Thrissur to Udupi bus route are Kallada Travels (Suresh Kallada) , SRS Travels , Ganesh Travels And Tours-Ganesh Travels and Ganesh (Kalyani) .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Thrissur to Udupi Bus Offers & Promos
Thrissur Udupi Bus Schedule & Info
Thrissur Udupi Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Thrissur
Top Bus routes from Udupi
Top Trains from Thrissur
Top Trains from Udupi
Popular attractions in Udupi
- Malpe Beach
Malpe is a beach town located at a mere distance of 6km from Udupi in Karnataka state of India. The beach forms a very important port and fishing harbour in the area. It faces the mouth of Udyavara and has emerged as a highly favoured tourist attraction in the state. The natural port is picturesque, to the minutest details, with golden brown sand spread all over along with swaying palm trees and blue skies at the backdrop.
- Hasta Shilpa
Hasta Shilpa heritage village in Manipal town of Karnataka state is a culturally preserved and restored village that exhibits traditions, values and history in form of traditional buildings, artefacts and various objects of art, culture and aesthetic interest.
- Krishna Temple
Visit Krishna Temple to worship Lord Krishna. Attractive feature is ‘Kanakana Kindi’ which is a window of the temple. Statute of the god was set up by .....
- Anatomy Museum
A wonderful place near Manipal, Anatomy Museum is a part of the Academic centre and offers various types of collections which are......