- 19:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:15 Bus Stand, Thulasiyapattinam 10h 15m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Kelambakkam 04:15 Vandalur 04:30 Perungalathur 04:40 Tambaram 04:50 Airport 05:00 Guindy 05:15 ashok pillar 05:20 Vadapalani Bus Stop 05:30 KoyambeduSri Venkatachalapathy Tours & TravelsLeyland A/C Seater/Sleeper Business Class (2+1)650 Fare Details Rs650 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs850 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs950 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:40 Bus Stand, Thulasiyapattinam 8h 50m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Thiruvanmiur Adyar Bakery 04:45 Guindy 05:15 Koyambedu 05:30 Egmore 06:30 ThandayarpettaiJRS Happy TravelsLeyland Non A/C Seater Pushback (2+2) 3.3/5450 Fare Details Rs450 - Seater
- 19:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:45 Bus Stand, Thulasiyapattinam 10h 30m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:15 KoyambeduJRS Happy TravelsLeyland Non A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/5450 Fare Details Rs450 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Bus Stand, Thulasiyapattinam 9h 30m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Vandaloor 04:40 Vandaloor 04:50 Thambaram 05:10 Pallavaram 05:15 Chennai International Airport 05:18 Guindy 05:20 ashok pillar 05:25 Vadapalani 05:30 KoyambeduAfshee TravelsLeyland Non A/C Seater/Sleeper VIP Family (2+1)599 Fare Details Rs599 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs650 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs699 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:10 Thulasiyapattinam 9h 20m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Vandalur Zoo 05:00 Tambaram Hindu Mission Hospital Bus Stop 05:15 Guindy 05:30 Koyembedu Raahath OffRaahath TransportNON A/C Seater (2+2) 3.4/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Seater
- 20:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:15 Thulasiyapattinam 9h 45m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:00 Tindivanam 03:30 melmaruvathur 04:00 Cengalpattu Toll 04:10 Sp Kovil 04:20 MAHENDRA CITY 04:25 Maraimalai Nagar 04:30 Srm 04:35 Guduvanchery 04:40 Urapakam 04:45 Vandalor 04:50 Perungulathur 05:00 Tambaram 05:05 Crompet 05:10 Palavaram 05:15 Airport 05:20 Guindy 05:30 nandanam signal 05:40 Teynampet 05:50 Mount Road LIC 06:00 Egmore 06:10 Central 06:25 KoyambaduUTS Tours and TravelsNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs650 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Thulasiyapattinam 9h 20m → 05:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:20 Kalpakkam 03:30 Mahabalipuram Bye Pass 03:40 Kovalam 4 Road 03:45 Kanathur Macuthi 03:50 Uthandi Toll 03:55 Shollinganallur Khoot Road (ECR) 04:00 Vettuvankeni 04:05 Enjambakkam Prarthana Theatre 04:10 Neelankarai RK 04:15 Palavakkam 04:20 Thiruvanmiyur RTO 04:25 Thiruvanmiyur Depo 04:30 Thiruvanmiyur ( Adayar Bakery ) 04:40 Madhya Kailash 04:50 Guindy Subway 05:00 Ashok Pillar 05:40 Vadapalani 05:50 Koyambedu New Office 07:15 Egmore 07:20 Central 07:30 MannadyApple BusNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/5649 Fare Details Rs649 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs949 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Thulasiyapattinam 9487355680 7h 10m → 04:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:10 Thiruvanmiyur 04:40 KoyembeduRathimeena travelsA/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.1/5650 Fare Details Rs650 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs750 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Thulasiyapattinam to Chennai
How many buses are running between Thulasiyapattinam to Chennai on the daily basis?
8 buses are running between Thulasiyapattinam to Chennai.
When does the first Thulasiyapattinam to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Thulasiyapattinam to Chennai bus route leaves at 19:15. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹650.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Thulasiyapattinam?
The last bus for Thulasiyapattinam to Chennai route leaves at 19:45. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹450.
Who are the popular operators on the Thulasiyapattinam to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Thulasiyapattinam to Chennai bus route are JRS Happy Travels , Sri Venkatachalapathy Tours & Travels , Afshee Travels and Raahath Transport .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Thulasiyapattinam to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Thulasiyapattinam Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Thulasiyapattinam Chennai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.
- Arulmigu Kapaleeswarar Temple
The Arulmigu Kapaleeshwar Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and was built approximately in seventh century.The Gopuram inside the temple marks as a unique example of Dravidian architectural style.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.