- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Thuraiyur 8h 0m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Tambaram 04:30 Guindy 05:00 KoyambeduVedam TravelsNON A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 4.1/5399 Fare Details Rs399 - Semi Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Thuraiyur 7h 0m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Tambaram 04:30 Guindy 05:00 KoyambeduVedam TravelsNON A/C Seater (2+2) 3.9/5399 Fare Details Rs399 - Seater
- 22:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:15 Thuraiyur 6h 30m → 04:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 ChennaiTamil travelsNON A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 4.4/5430 Fare Details Rs430 - Semi Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Thuraiyur 6h 45m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:15 TAMBARAM 05:15 KoyambeduTamil travelsNON A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.9/5470 Fare Details Rs470 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Thuraiyur to Chennai
How many buses are running between Thuraiyur to Chennai on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Thuraiyur to Chennai. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, and 4 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Thuraiyur to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Thuraiyur to Chennai bus route leaves at 21:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹399.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Thuraiyur?
The last bus for Thuraiyur to Chennai route leaves at 22:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹470.
What are the boarding points for Thuraiyur to Chennai Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Thuraiyur are Thuraiyur Bus Stand and Thuraiyur .
What are the dropping points in Chennai for the Thuraiyur Chennai bus route?
Dropping points in Chennai for this route are Koyambedu , Tambaram and Guindy .
Who are the popular operators on the Thuraiyur to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Thuraiyur to Chennai bus route are Vedam Travels and Tamil travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 1 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Thuraiyur to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Thuraiyur Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Thuraiyur Chennai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.
- Arulmigu Kapaleeswarar Temple
The Arulmigu Kapaleeshwar Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and was built approximately in seventh century.The Gopuram inside the temple marks as a unique example of Dravidian architectural style.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.