- 15:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:15 Bus Stand 13h 55m → 05:10 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:10 Sarwate Bus StandOm Sai Ram TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)450 Fare Details Rs450 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs900 - Seater/Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Ambedkar chouraha 11h 0m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Radisson hotel square 05:35 Bengali Square 05:40 Teen imli square (essar petrol pump)Rai Bus ServicesNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)400 Fare Details Rs400 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Ambedkar chouraha 11h 50m → 06:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:50 Radisson hotel square 06:50 Teen imli square (essar petrol pump) 06:50 Bengali SquareRai Bus Services Ashok TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 4.6/5400 Fare Details Rs400 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Ambedkar chouraha 11h 0m → 08:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:30 Radisson hotel square 08:30 Teen imli square (essar petrol pump) 08:30 Bengali SquareRai Bus Services Ashok TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Sleeper
- 21:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:55 Mishra Trasnport Co Mau Road Near Relaice Petrol Pump 10h 5m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 Teen Imli Balaji TravelsMishra Transport CoNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.0/5400 Fare Details Rs400 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Tikamgarh to Indore
How many buses are running between Tikamgarh to Indore on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Tikamgarh to Indore. Out of which 1 are sleeper buses, and 1 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Tikamgarh to Indore bus route?
The minimum fare for on Tikamgarh to Indore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Tikamgarh Indore bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Tikamgarh to Indore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Tikamgarh to Indore bus route leaves at 15:15. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹450.
When does the last bus leaves for Indore from Tikamgarh?
The last bus for Tikamgarh to Indore route leaves at 21:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹500.
Who are the popular operators on the Tikamgarh to Indore bus route?
Top operators on the Tikamgarh to Indore bus route are Rai Bus Services Ashok Travels , Mishra Transport Co , Om Sai Ram Travels and Rai Bus Services .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 1 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Tikamgarh to Indore Bus Offers & Promos
Tikamgarh Indore Bus Schedule & Info
Tikamgarh Indore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Tikamgarh
Top Bus routes from Indore
Top Trains from Indore
Hotels in Indore
Popular attractions in Indore
- Bada Ganpati Temple
Housing an iconic 25 foot tall idol of Lord Ganesha, Bada Ganesha Temple is one of the must see tourist attractions of Indore. The statue of lord Ganesha here is believed to be the largest in the whole world.
- Omkareshwar Temple
Omkareshwar is one of the 12 famous Jyotirlinga shrines of Lord Shiva. The temple is based on the banks of Narmada River, the river splits to form an Island called Mandhata. Omkareshwar Temple is perched on this 4 kilometres long and 2 kilometre wide island. Interestingly, the shape of the island resembles to holy Hindu word “Om”. Tourists and devotees from all over the country gather here to visit this holy shrine dedicated to Hindu Lord Shiva. The iconic temple is built in Northern Indian style of architecture, high spires can be spotted on the top of the temple.
- Meghdoot Upvan Garden
Meghdoot Upvan Garden is one of the most beautiful and largest gardens in Indore. The garden is known for its natural beauty in form of vibrant flowers, trees and landscapes. There are also a number of fountains inside the Meghdoot Upvan Garden which add to the mesmerizing appeal of the place. The garden is all peaceful and serene during the day while the nights follow with lighted and dancing fountains. More importantly, Meghdoot Upvan Garden is a treat to watch throughout the day and night.
- Sukh Niwas Palace
What once used to be Summer Palace of the mighty Holkar rulers, is now a famous tourist attractions and picnic spot in Indore. Sukh Niwas Palace of Indore is an Indo Western architectural masterpiece which showcases the lavish luxuries of Holkar dynasty here. The palace is encircled by vast gardens all around and Sukh Mahal Lake in front of it. The picturesque view of the Sukh Niwas Palace is bound to amaze any visitor here.