- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 TIRUCHENDUR 18:10 KAYALPATTINAM 18:20 ARUMUGANERI 18:30 ATHUR(TNV) 14h 0m <→ 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 SHANTHI NAGAR BSTNSTCULTRA DELUXE 3.0/5724 Fare Details Rs724 - Seater
- 17:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:30 TRICHENDUR(KPN) 13h 0m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 BangaloreK.P.NNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/5920 Fare Details Rs920 - Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Tiruchendur 11h 30m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:10 Hosur 05:25 Bomsandra 05:30 Electronic city Tollgate 05:45 Madiwala 06:00 KalasipalayamRoyal TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/5850 Fare Details Rs850 - Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Tiruchendur 11h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Hosur 05:30 Madiwala 06:00 KalasipalayamRoyal TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/5997 Fare Details Rs997 - Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Thiruchendur 11h 45m → 06:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:45 BangaloreSRM TransportsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.9/5966 Fare Details Rs966 - Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Tiruchendur 12h 0m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Hosur 06:30 Madiwala 07:00 KalasipalyamSRS TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/5740 Fare Details Rs740 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs820 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 Thiruchendur 11h 0m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 Hosur- OPP BUS STOP NEAR YASODHA TOWERS 06:20 Electronic City - Infront of AUDI Service Center 06:30 MadiwalaOrange tours and travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/5945 Fare Details Rs945 - Sleeper
Rs997 - Sleeper
Rs1050 - Sleeper
Rs1155 - Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Thiruchendur 9h 30m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 HOSUR 05:40 ATHIBELE 05:50 Bommasandara 06:00 Electronic City 06:15 Silkbord 06:30 Madiwala KbsKbs travelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle I-Shift Semi Sleeper (2+2)891 Fare Details Rs891 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Tiruchendur to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Tiruchendur to Bangalore on the daily basis?
8 buses are running between Tiruchendur to Bangalore. Out of which 6 are sleeper buses, 4 are AC buses and 2 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Tiruchendur to Bangalore bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 891 on Tiruchendur to Bangalore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Tiruchendur Bangalore bus route?
40 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Tiruchendur to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Tiruchendur to Bangalore bus route leaves at 17:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹920.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Tiruchendur?
The last bus for Tiruchendur to Bangalore route leaves at 18:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹724.
Who are the popular operators on the Tiruchendur to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Tiruchendur to Bangalore bus route are Royal Travels , K.P.N , TNSTC and SRM Transports .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 7 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Tiruchendur to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Tiruchendur Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Tiruchendur Bangalore Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Tiruchendur
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Tiruchendur
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Bangalore Palace
One of the most eye-catching tourist attractions in the city, the Bangalore palace was built in 1887 by King Chamaraja Wodeyar. He belonged to the Wodeyar Hindu dynasty, that ruled the Kingdom of Mysore from 1399 to 1947...
- ISKCON Sri Radha Krishna Temple
Bangalore has two ISKCON (International Society for Krishna Consciousness) temples, one of which is Sri Radha Krishna Temple, located at Hare Krishna Hill, Rajaji Nagar. Built in a magnificent architectural style, the temple is a perfect union of spirituality and modernity. Inaugurated in the year 1997, the place houses the temples dedicated to the deities of Sri Sri Radha Krishnachandra, Sri Sri Krishna Balarama, Sri Srinivasa Govinda, Sri Sri Nitai Gauranga and Sri Prahlada Narasimha. The temple attracts devotees or tourists from all over the world as it provides a great spiritual experience.
- Cubbon Park
Located at 2nd Cross Road, Gandhi Nagar, the Cubbon Park is accessible from M.G. Road, Hudson Circle, Kasturba Road and Ambedkar Veedhi. Spread ...
- Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace
Tipu Sultan was the ruler of the Kingdom of Mysore from the year 1782 CE to 1799 CE. Built in the ...