- 17:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:30 TRICHENDUR(KPN) 12h 0m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 HosurK.P.NNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/5720 Fare Details Rs720 - Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Tiruchendur 10h 45m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 HosurRoyal TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)850 Fare Details Rs850 - Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Thiruchenthur 11h 30m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Hosur OfficeVivegam travelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)880 Fare Details Rs880 - Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Tiruchendur 10h 15m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 HosurRoyal TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)1048 Fare Details Rs1048 - Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Thiruchendur 10h 30m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 HosurSRM TransportsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/5840 Fare Details Rs840 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Tiruchendur to Hosur
How many buses are running between Tiruchendur to Hosur on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Tiruchendur to Hosur.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Tiruchendur to Hosur bus route?
The minimum fare for on Tiruchendur to Hosur bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Tiruchendur Hosur bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Tiruchendur to Hosur bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Tiruchendur to Hosur bus route leaves at 17:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹720.
When does the last bus leaves for Hosur from Tiruchendur?
The last bus for Tiruchendur to Hosur route leaves at 19:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹880.
Who are the popular operators on the Tiruchendur to Hosur bus route?
Top operators on the Tiruchendur to Hosur bus route are Royal Travels , K.P.N , Vivegam travels and SRM Transports .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Tiruchendur to Hosur Bus Offers & Promos
Tiruchendur Hosur Bus Schedule & Info
Top Bus routes from Tiruchendur
Top Bus routes from Hosur
Top Trains from Tiruchendur
Top Trains from Hosur
Hotels in Hosur
Popular attractions in Hosur
- Chandira Choodeswarar Temple
Situated in the Krishnagiri District of Tamil Nadu, Chandira Choodeswarar temple stands on top of a hill in Hosur. The temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva or Lord Choodeswarar and Goddess Parvati or Goddess Maragadambal. It houses many theerthams(holy water body) including Vrishabha Theertham, Jambava Theertham, Maragatha Sarovaram, Pandava Theertham and Hanuman Theertham.
- Hogenakal Falls
Hogenakkal Falls is located on Kaveri River in the Dharmapuri District of the state, 123 Kms from Hosur. The name 'Hogenakkal' signifies.....
- Kelevarapalli Dam
The Kelevarapalli Dam, around 10km away from Hosur, is one of the prime tourist attractions in the city. The dam is built over the Ponnaiyar River, which enters Tamil Nadu from Karnataka. It is a perfect place for a picnic with friends or family, with a great park for children to play. The dam boasts of a scenic location, which is a dream for photography enthusiasts' too.