- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Vannarpettai Hotel Apple Tree 6h 30m → 03:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:30 TanjoreRathimeena travelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)790 Fare Details Rs790 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:15 Tirunelveli 21:30 Vannarpettai 5h 45m → 03:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:00 Sastra College 03:15 Tanjore New Bus Stand 03:25 Tanjore Old Bus StandRaahath TransportNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Tirunelveli New Bus Stand 21:45 Tirunelveli Byepass Road 6h 30m → 04:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:50 Sasthra College 04:00 HOTEL RAM AARIYASShri Ram TravelsA/C Seater (2+2)730 Fare Details Rs730 - Seater
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Tirunelveli New Bus Stand 21:45 Tirunelveli Byepass Road 6h 0m → 04:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 ThanjavurShri Ram TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 4.2/5800 Fare Details Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:25 Thirunelveli 5h 0m → 03:25 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:25 TanjoreUniversal travelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/5750 Fare Details Rs750 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs850 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Thirunelveli 5h 0m → 03:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:30 TanjoreUniversal travelsA/C Semi Sleeper/Sleeper(2+1)892 Fare Details Rs892 - Semi Sleeper/Sleeper
Rs997 - Semi Sleeper/Sleeper
Rs1050 - Semi Sleeper/Sleeper
- 23:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:00 Old Busstand 5h 0m → 04:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Tanjore New BusstandKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/51605 Fare Details Rs1605 - Sleeper
Rs1705 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Tirunelveli to Thanjavur
How many buses are running between Tirunelveli to Thanjavur on the daily basis?
7 buses are running between Tirunelveli to Thanjavur. Out of which 1 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses.
When does the first Tirunelveli to Thanjavur bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Tirunelveli to Thanjavur bus route leaves at 21:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹790.
When does the last bus leaves for Thanjavur from Tirunelveli?
The last bus for Tirunelveli to Thanjavur route leaves at 21:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹730.
Who are the popular operators on the Tirunelveli to Thanjavur bus route?
Top operators on the Tirunelveli to Thanjavur bus route are Shri Ram Travels , Universal travels , Rathimeena travels and Raahath Transport .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 1 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Tirunelveli to Thanjavur Bus Offers & Promos
Tirunelveli Thanjavur Bus Schedule & Info
Tirunelveli Thanjavur Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Tirunelveli
Top Bus routes from Thanjavur
Top Trains from Tirunelveli
Top Trains from Thanjavur
Hotels in Thanjavur
Popular attractions in Thanjavur
- Airavateswara Temple
The panchayat town of Darasuram is nestled at a distance of around 3kms from Kumbakonam in Thanjavur District of Tamil Nadu. It is popular for being the abode of the 12th century old Airavateswara temple built by Rajaraja Chola II. The temple is one of the finest example of Dravidian style architecture that has now been recorded as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is dedicated to Lord Shiva.
- Grand Anicut
A popular tourist destination, Grand Anicut is located at a distance of 47 Kms from Thanjavur. This place is known as Kallanai and is one of......
- Nageswaran Temple
Located in the heart of Kumbakonam, on the Porthamari Road, the Nageswaran Temple is one of the oldest and most prominent temples in the state of Tamil Nadu. The temple holds great religious, as well as historical significance, making it a very popular attraction amongst devotees and tourists alike. Dedicated to Lord Shiva, this Hindu temple sees the Lord in the form of Nagaraja, the serpent king.
- Kumbeswarar Temple
One of the prominent Saivite temples of Tamil Nadu, Kumbeswarar temple is located in the heart of Kumbakonam at Big Bazaar Street. Covering an area of 2803.91 square metre, the temple has a height of 228.6 metre and a breadth of 76.8 metre.