- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 DHANASSRI,RENUGAMBAL TRAVELS 11h 30m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:20 lakshmi mill 05:25 Gandhi puram 05:30 Omini Bus standSri Renugambal TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle SemiSleeper (2+2) 2.8/5950 Fare Details Rs950 - Semi Sleeper
- 20:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:10 Tirupathi 9h 30m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 GandhipuramJBT TravelsNon A/C Seater (2+2) 4.4/5950 Fare Details Rs950 - Seater
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Tirupathi (Sakthi travels) 9h 45m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 Karumathampatti (Sakthi Travels) 06:00 Hopes college (Sakthi Travels) 06:15 Gandhi puram (Sakthi Travels)PSK TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/52098 Fare Details Rs2098 - Sleeper
- 23:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:30 Tirupathi 9h 30m → 09:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:00 Omini Bus StandOrange Tours & TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/51260 Fare Details Rs1260 - Sleeper
Rs1365 - Sleeper
- 23:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:59 Tirupati 8h 5m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:45 Hopes Colllege 07:50 Peelamedu 07:55 Lakshmi Mills 08:00 Gandhipuram 08:15 Omini Bus StandNani Sai Krishna TravelsBharat Benz A/c Seater (2+2) 3.0/52300 Fare Details Rs2300 - Seater
- 23:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:55 Tirupati 8h 5m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 Omni Bus StandMorning star travelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1) 2.4/51155 Fare Details Rs1155 - Sleeper
Rs1260 - Sleeper
- 23:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:55 Tirupathi 8h 5m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 Omni Bus standKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/51055 Fare Details Rs1055 - Sleeper
Rs1160 - Sleeper
Rs1266 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Tirupati to Coimbatore
How many buses are running between Tirupati to Coimbatore on the daily basis?
7 buses are running between Tirupati to Coimbatore. Out of which 1 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Tirupati to Coimbatore bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 950 on Tirupati to Coimbatore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Tirupati Coimbatore bus route?
68 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Tirupati to Coimbatore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Tirupati to Coimbatore bus route leaves at 18:00. It is a volvo bus and fare for this bus is ₹950.
When does the last bus leaves for Coimbatore from Tirupati?
The last bus for Tirupati to Coimbatore route leaves at 23:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1260.
Who are the popular operators on the Tirupati to Coimbatore bus route?
Top operators on the Tirupati to Coimbatore bus route are JBT Travels , Orange Tours & Travels , Kallada Travels (Suresh Kallada) and Sri Renugambal Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Tirupati to Coimbatore Bus Offers & Promos
Tirupati Coimbatore Bus Schedule & Info
Tirupati Coimbatore Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Tirupati
Top Bus routes from Coimbatore
Top Trains from Tirupati
Top Trains from Coimbatore
Hotels in Coimbatore
Popular attractions in Coimbatore
- Anamalai Wildlife Sanctuary
Anamalai Wildlife Sanctuary is irrefutably a wonderful place to visit, also known as Indira Gandhi National Park. It has an ..........
- Dhyanalinga Temple
Dhyanalinga Temple is located in the Velliangiri mount. It is amongst of the renowned temples of the city which is commonly known as.....
- Brookefields Mall
Brookefields Mall is one of the perfect examples of fast development in the city. It is one of the major projects of the city and comprises many.....
- Marudamalai Temple
One of the most beautiful hill temples of Coimbatore, the Marudamalai temple is dedicated to Hindu god Murugan. Similar to most Murugan temples, this temple is also situated upon a hillock, which is known as Marudha Malai. The temple’s deity Lord Muruga is glorified as the God of Mountainin Thiru Mugurugatrupadi, a prominent work of the Tamil Literature’s Sangam Age.