- 23:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:55 Thiruvannamalai 5h 35m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:20 Bommanahalli Circle 05:10 Electronic City 05:00 Madiwala 05:30 KalasipalyamSRS TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/5570 Fare Details Rs570 - Sleeper
- 23:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:55 Thiruvannamalai 5h 15m → 05:10 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Kalasipalyam 05:00 MadiwalaSRS TravelsNon A/c Seater (2+2) 1.9/5470 Fare Details Rs470 - Seater
- 23:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:55 THIRUVANNAMALAI 6h 5m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 BangaloreK.P.NNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.3/5450 Fare Details Rs450 - Sleeper
- 23:59 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:59 Tiruvannamalai 5h 41m → 05:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:10 Bommasandra 05:15 Electronic City BMTC Depot 05:20 Hosa Road 05:25 Bommanahalli 05:30 Silk Board Bridge 05:40 Madiwala 05:45 Dairy circle 05:50 Lal Bagh Road 06:00 Kalasipalyam New Extension 06:10 MajesticSMA TravelsLeyland A/C Sleeper Air Suspension (2+1)756 Fare Details Rs756 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Tiruvannamalai to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Tiruvannamalai to Bangalore on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Tiruvannamalai to Bangalore. Out of which 5 are sleeper buses, 2 are AC buses and 3 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Tiruvannamalai to Bangalore bus route?
The minimum fare for Non AC bus is ₹450, AC bus is ₹756, Sleeper bus is ₹756 on Tiruvannamalai to Bangalore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Tiruvannamalai Bangalore bus route?
83 seats for Non AC, 20 seats for AC buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Tiruvannamalai to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Tiruvannamalai to Bangalore bus route leaves at 23:55. It is a nonac bus and fare for this bus is ₹570.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Tiruvannamalai?
The last bus for Tiruvannamalai to Bangalore route leaves at 23:55. The ticket price for this nonac bus is ₹450.
Who are the popular operators on the Tiruvannamalai to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Tiruvannamalai to Bangalore bus route are SRS Travels , K.P.N and SMA Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Tiruvannamalai to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Tiruvannamalai Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Tiruvannamalai Bangalore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Tiruvannamalai
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Tiruvannamalai
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Shivanasamudra Falls
Shivanasamudra is a small island town in the Mandya district of Karnataka. It is 65 km east of Mysore and 120 km from Bangalore. Situated on the...
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden
Spread over 240 acres of land, the Lalbagh Botanical Garden is located at the heart of the city of Bangalore. It derives its name from two words,'lal' meaning red, 'bagh' meaning garden and is so called due to the abundance of red roses aplenty. The history of the garden dates back to the era of Hyder Ali, a well-known ruler of old Mysore. In the year 1760, Hyder Ali made a private garden in an area of 40 acres which was further developed by his son Tipu Sultan. It was given the status of a Government Botanical Garden in 1856.
- Bannerghatta Biological Park
Bannerghatta Biological Park (formed in 2002) is a part of the Bannerghatta National Park which was established in August 1971. The idea ...
- Vidhana Soudha
One of the most famous landmarks of Bangalore, the Vidhana Soudha houses the State Legislature and the Secretariat of Karnataka. The magnificent ...