- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 torangallu 7h 30m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 ANAND ROA CIRCLE 04:50 Shanthi Nagar 04:55 Madiwala 05:00 silkborad 05:05 HSR Layout 05:10 Bommanahalli 05:15 Electoniccity 05:20 Attibele Toll GateMeenakshi TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)550 Fare Details Rs550 - Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 torangallu 7h 30m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 23:30 ANAND ROA CIRCLE 23:35 Shanthi Nagar 23:35 Madiwala 23:40 silkborad 23:40 HSR Layout 23:45 Bommanahalli 23:50 Electoniccity 23:55 Attibele Toll GateMeenakshi TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)1002 Fare Details Rs1002 - Sleeper
- 21:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:40 Toranagallu 7h 50m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Tumkur By pass 05:25 Nelamangala 05:30 8th Mail 05:40 Yeshwantpur 06:00 Anand Rao Circle 06:00 Chamrajpet 06:20 Nagasandra Circle 06:20 Basavangudi 06:30 Jayanagar 4th Block 06:40 Jayanagar 9th Block 06:50 B T M Layout 07:10 Madiwala 07:15 Silk Board 07:25 Bommanahally 07:40 Electronic CityS.R.E Travels (Ananth Group)Luxura A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/5682 Fare Details Rs682 - Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Ganesh Travels 7h 30m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Jalahalli (nr parle toll) 05:20 8Th Mile (Nr Parle G toll) 05:25 Goraguntepalya 05:30 Yeshwantpur 05:45 Anandrao CircleMeenakshi TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)599 Fare Details Rs599 - Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:50 Toranagallu 7h 30m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 8th MAIL 05:10 Jalahallicross 05:15 Yeswanthapur 05:20 Rajajinagar 05:40 Anand Rao Circle 06:40 Madiwala 06:45 Silk Board 06:50 Hsr Layout 07:10 Bellandur 07:10 MarathahalliOrange Tours & TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/5735 Fare Details Rs735 - Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Toranagallu Jindal 7h 30m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Tumkur Bye Pass 05:20 Nelamangala S R S Travels 05:30 8th Mile 05:35 Jalahalli 05:45 Yeshwantpur Govardhan Theater 05:50 Rajajinagar 06:00 Majestic Ananda Rao Circle 06:15 KalasipalyamSRS TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Toranagal to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Toranagal to Bangalore on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Toranagal to Bangalore. Out of which 3 are sleeper buses, 2 are AC buses and 1 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Toranagal to Bangalore bus route?
The minimum fare for on Toranagal to Bangalore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Toranagal Bangalore bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Toranagal to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Toranagal to Bangalore bus route leaves at 21:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹550.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Toranagal?
The last bus for Toranagal to Bangalore route leaves at 22:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹550.
Who are the popular operators on the Toranagal to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Toranagal to Bangalore bus route are Meenakshi Travels , Orange Tours & Travels , SRS Travels and S.R.E Travels (Ananth Group) .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Toranagal to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Toranagal Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Toranagal Bangalore Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Toranagal
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Shivanasamudra Falls
Shivanasamudra is a small island town in the Mandya district of Karnataka. It is 65 km east of Mysore and 120 km from Bangalore. Situated on the...
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden
Spread over 240 acres of land, the Lalbagh Botanical Garden is located at the heart of the city of Bangalore. It derives its name from two words,'lal' meaning red, 'bagh' meaning garden and is so called due to the abundance of red roses aplenty. The history of the garden dates back to the era of Hyder Ali, a well-known ruler of old Mysore. In the year 1760, Hyder Ali made a private garden in an area of 40 acres which was further developed by his son Tipu Sultan. It was given the status of a Government Botanical Garden in 1856.
- Bannerghatta Biological Park
Bannerghatta Biological Park (formed in 2002) is a part of the Bannerghatta National Park which was established in August 1971. The idea ...
- Vidhana Soudha
One of the most famous landmarks of Bangalore, the Vidhana Soudha houses the State Legislature and the Secretariat of Karnataka. The magnificent ...