- 18:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:10 Jsw Old Gate 11h 25m → 05:35 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Poonamallee Opp KFC 06:45 KoyembeduPsr tours and travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.0/51417 Fare Details Rs1417 - Sleeper
- 18:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:10 Jsw Old Gate 12h 50m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Poonamallee Opp KFC 06:15 KoyembeduPsr tours and travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/51417 Fare Details Rs1417 - Sleeper
- 18:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:10 Toranagallu 12h 50m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 KoyambeduGreen Line TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)1417 Fare Details Rs1417 - Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Toranagallu 12h 30m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 KOYEMBEDUMANISH TRAVELSA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/51396 Fare Details Rs1396 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Toranagal to Chennai
How many buses are running between Toranagal to Chennai on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Toranagal to Chennai.
When does the first Toranagal to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Toranagal to Chennai bus route leaves at 18:10. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1417.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Toranagal?
The last bus for Toranagal to Chennai route leaves at 18:10. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1417.
Who are the popular operators on the Toranagal to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Toranagal to Chennai bus route are Psr tours and travels , Green Line Travels and MANISH TRAVELS .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Toranagal to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Toranagal Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Toranagal Chennai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Toranagal
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Toranagal
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Valluvar Kottam Temple
The Valluvar Kottam is situated on the corner of Kodambakkam High Road and Village Road and is dedicated to Saint Thiruvalluvar. It was built in 1976 by M. Karunanidhi who was the chief minister of Tamil Nadu during 1975-76.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.