- 22:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:45 By Pass Tuljapur 6h 45m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Humsafar Travels Shop No B8 Dwarka RegimeHumsafar TravelNon A/c Seater (2+2)400 Fare Details Rs400 - Seater
- 23:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:00 Shri ram tours and travels ,old bus stand 6h 30m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Baba Petrol Pump 05:30 CIDCO Bus Stand 05:30 Kranti ChowkShivbaba EagleA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.6/5400 Fare Details Rs400 - Sleeper
- 23:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:00 R K Travels Tuljapur 7h 30m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Humsafar Naik Collage 06:30 Humsafar Travels Shop No B8 Dwarka Regime 06:30 Baba Petrol PumpHumsafar TravelA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Sleeper
- 23:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:15 Ashtavinayak travels - s t bus stand 6h 40m → 05:55 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 CIDCO Bus Stand 05:45 Baba Petrol PumpMusafir Travels Shreyas Silver LineA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.6/5460 Fare Details Rs460 - Sleeper
Rs510 - Sleeper
- 23:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:15 R K Travels Tuljapur 6h 15m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:40 Humsafar Naik Collage 05:45 Humsafar Travels Shop No B8 Dwarka RegimeHumsafar TravelA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.2/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Tuljapur to Aurangabad
How many buses are running between Tuljapur to Aurangabad on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Tuljapur to Aurangabad. Out of which 6 are sleeper buses, 4 are AC buses and 2 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Tuljapur to Aurangabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Tuljapur to Aurangabad bus route leaves at 22:45. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹400.
When does the last bus leaves for Aurangabad from Tuljapur?
The last bus for Tuljapur to Aurangabad route leaves at 23:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹500.
Who are the popular operators on the Tuljapur to Aurangabad bus route?
Top operators on the Tuljapur to Aurangabad bus route are Humsafar Travel , Musafir Travels Shreyas Silver Line and Shivbaba Eagle .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Tuljapur to Aurangabad Bus Offers & Promos
Tuljapur Aurangabad Bus Schedule & Info
Tuljapur Aurangabad Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Tuljapur
Top Bus routes from Aurangabad
Top Trains from Aurangabad
Hotels in Aurangabad
Popular attractions in Aurangabad
- Bibi Ka Maqbara
A near-replica of the famous Taj Mahal with the essence of a son's priceless emotions imbibed gives birth to Bibi-ka-Maqbara, an amazing mausoleum in Aurangabad. It is dedicated to the warm memories of Aurangazeb's wife, Rabia-ul-Durani and is an exceptional effort on the part of a son, Prince Azim Shah, to express his unparalleled love for his mother. The mausoleum has stood the test of time but is lesser-appreciated than its more-famous counterpart.
Located on the banks of the Godavari River, Paithan is a city positioned approximately 56km south of Aurangabad. One could explore this small yet wonderful city on foot. Glimpses of Paithan's glorious past gets slowly unveiled in the bends and corners of the city. A number of sightseeing options can be enjoyed by tourists. Some of the well-known attractions among them are the Eknath Maharaj Temple, Nathsagar Dam, Jayakwadi Bird Sanctuary, Jnanyeshwari Vatika and the Paithani Kendra.
To commemorate the Muslim saint, Baba Shah Muzzafar, Panchakki was built in 1624 A.D. The mill derives its name from...