- 09:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 09:50 Udumalaipet V.M Travels 7h 40m → 17:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 16:40 Bommasandra 16:50 Electronic City 16:55 Silkboard 17:15 MadiwalaRKG TravelsA/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.5/5520 Fare Details Rs520 - Semi Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 UDUMALPET(KPN) 9h 0m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 BangaloreK.P.NNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)650 Fare Details Rs650 - Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Udumelpet 9h 0m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Electronic City 04:50 Madiwala. 05:00 KalasipalyamSRS TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.7/5760 Fare Details Rs760 - Sleeper
- 20:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:15 Udumelpet 9h 15m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Madiwala 05:30 KalasipalyamSRS TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/5650 Fare Details Rs650 - Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 UDUMALPET(KPN) 9h 30m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 BangaloreK.P.NA/C Sleeper (2+1)800 Fare Details Rs800 - Sleeper
- 21:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:25 Udumalaipet V.M Travels 7h 35m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:10 Bommasandra 04:20 Electronic City 04:25 Silkboard 04:30 Bommanahalli 04:45 Madiwala 04:50 Christ College 05:00 KalasipalayamRKG TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/5730 Fare Details Rs730 - Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Udumalpet 7h 30m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Hosur 04:45 Attibele Toll 04:50 Chandapura 04:55 Bommasandra 05:00 Electronic City Toll 05:10 Silk Board 05:15 MADIWALA 05:20 Madiwala Savoury hotel 05:25 Lal Bagh Main Gate 05:30 KalasipalyamMinerva Signal 05:35 Corporation Circle 05:40 Majestic Bus Stand 05:45 Anand Rao Circle 06:00 Mantri Mall Metro station MalleshwaramGreenLine Travels And HolidaysA/C Sleeper (2+1)787 Fare Details Rs787 - Sleeper
- 21:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:35 Udumalaipet V.M Travels 21:50 Udumalaipet (kudimangalam Four Road) 7h 25m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:35 Bommasandra 04:40 Electronic City 04:45 Bommanahalli 04:55 Silkboard 05:00 Madiwala 05:25 Dairy Circle 05:45 KalasipalayamNMC TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)1300 Fare Details Rs1300 - Sleeper
- 21:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:35 Udumalaipet 7h 25m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Hosur 04:30 Bomsandra 04:35 Electronic city Tollgate 04:45 Madiwala 05:00 KalasipalayamRoyal TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Sleeper
- 21:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:40 Udumalaipet 7h 50m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:25 Electronic City 04:35 Bommanahalli 04:40 Silk Board 04:50 Madiwala 05:05 Christ College 05:30 KalasipalayamJai Hanuman TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 4.2/5609 Fare Details Rs609 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs714 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:45 Udumalpet 7h 45m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:15 Chandapura 04:20 Bommasandra 04:30 Electronic City 04:45 Bommanahalli 05:00 Silk Board 05:15 Madiwala 05:25 Shanthi Nagar 05:30 KalasipalayamKMS TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.8/5787 Fare Details Rs787 - Sleeper
- 21:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:55 Udumalaipet V.M Travels 7h 35m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:40 Bommasandra 04:50 Electronic City 04:55 Silkboard 05:00 Bommanahalli 05:15 Madiwala 05:20 Christ College 05:30 KalasipalayamRKG TravelsA/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 4.0/5570 Fare Details Rs570 - Semi Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Udumalaipet 7h 15m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Electronic City 04:45 Bommanahalli 04:50 Silk Board 05:00 Madiwala police station 05:10 christ college 05:20 KalasipalayamThangamayil TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/5735 Fare Details Rs735 - Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Udumalaipet V.M Travels 7h 30m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:10 Bommasandra 05:20 Electronic City 05:25 Bommanahalli 05:30 Silkboard 05:35 Madiwala 05:50 Christ College 06:00 KalasipalayamRKG TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/5730 Fare Details Rs730 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Udumalaipettai to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Udumalaipettai to Bangalore on the daily basis?
14 buses are running between Udumalaipettai to Bangalore. Out of which 12 are sleeper buses, 8 are AC buses and 4 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Udumalaipettai to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Udumalaipettai to Bangalore bus route leaves at 09:50. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹520.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Udumalaipettai?
The last bus for Udumalaipettai to Bangalore route leaves at 09:50. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹520.
Who are the popular operators on the Udumalaipettai to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Udumalaipettai to Bangalore bus route are RKG Travels , K.P.N , SRS Travels and GreenLine Travels And Holidays .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 8 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Udumalaipettai Bangalore Bus Services
Encompassed by hills and served by a benevolent climate all-the-year-round, the town of Udumalaipettai is all natural, all charming. Nature has bestowed the town with all its besties- waterfalls, hills, tall trees and lush greens. It serves as a gateway to popular attractions close-by. Bangalore, on the other hand, gives one the feel of culture and modernity in one mould. It boasts of one grand music, dining and drinking scene. The city is popular among tourists, students and professionals alike. It's free and spirited life is what draws people to Bangalore. It is adorned with gardens, lakes, palaces, forts, multiplexes, malls, clubs, pubs and structural displays. Buses from Udumalaipettai to Bangalore help ease commutation between the two.
From 08:00pm to 09:35pm latest, prompt bus services from Udumalaipettai to Bangalore can be availed. A travel time of 7h 25m to 10h 0m is required to cover the estimated distance of 395km between the two destinations. Goibibo has link-ups with few of the best names in business viz Hindusthan Travels, SRS Travels and K.P.N whose fleet of buses namely Non A/C Sleepers and A/C Sleepers are deigned to provide maximum comfort to passengers on board. At present, bus fare from Udumalaipettai to Bangalore ranges in-between Rs.650 and Rs.1499, but are subject to timely fluctuations.
Browse through our travel portal to obtain all relevant information on Udumalaipettal to Bangalore bus timings along with fares, discounts, schedules, operators, coach-types, bookings and cancellations. Well-known attractions in and around Udumalaipettai would include Thirumoorthy Hills, Thirumoorthy Temple, Arjuneswarar Temple, Indira Gandhi Wildlife Sanctuary and National Park and Chinnar Wildlife Sanctuary. For its scenic beauty, it is a popular film-shooting spot as well. While in Bangalore, do include Lal Bagh, Cubbon Park, Ulsoor Lake, Bellandur Lake, Banashankari Amman Temple, Bangalore Aquarium, Tipu Sultans' Summer Palace, Thottikallu, Devanahalli Fort, Peninsular Gneiss, Kodandarama Temple, Male Mahadeshwara Hills and Freedom Park, in your travel-plan.
Udumalaipettai to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Udumalaipettai Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Udumalaipettai Bangalore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Udumalaipettai
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Bangalore Palace
One of the most eye-catching tourist attractions in the city, the Bangalore palace was built in 1887 by King Chamaraja Wodeyar. He belonged to the Wodeyar Hindu dynasty, that ruled the Kingdom of Mysore from 1399 to 1947...
- ISKCON Sri Radha Krishna Temple
Bangalore has two ISKCON (International Society for Krishna Consciousness) temples, one of which is Sri Radha Krishna Temple, located at Hare Krishna Hill, Rajaji Nagar. Built in a magnificent architectural style, the temple is a perfect union of spirituality and modernity. Inaugurated in the year 1997, the place houses the temples dedicated to the deities of Sri Sri Radha Krishnachandra, Sri Sri Krishna Balarama, Sri Srinivasa Govinda, Sri Sri Nitai Gauranga and Sri Prahlada Narasimha. The temple attracts devotees or tourists from all over the world as it provides a great spiritual experience.
- Cubbon Park
Located at 2nd Cross Road, Gandhi Nagar, the Cubbon Park is accessible from M.G. Road, Hudson Circle, Kasturba Road and Ambedkar Veedhi. Spread ...
- Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace
Tipu Sultan was the ruler of the Kingdom of Mysore from the year 1782 CE to 1799 CE. Built in the ...