- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Multani Sona travels Deas gate Bus Stand 7h 0m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 BharuchGagan Travels (Indore)Non A/C Sleeper (2+1)600 Fare Details Rs600 - Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Star Travels Dewas Gate Bus Stand 9h 0m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 By PassRahul TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)550 Fare Details Rs550 - Sleeper
- 22:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:40 Ujjain Ashok Travels Dewas Gate 6h 50m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 BharuchIntercity Travels (Indore)A/C Sleeper (2+1)787 Fare Details Rs787 - Sleeper
- 23:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:00 Gondekar tours and travel 4/13 nanakheda private bus stand 6h 45m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 Zadeshwar ChokdiShrinath travel agency iso 9001 certifiedVolvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1)1050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Ujjain to Bharuch
How many buses are running between Ujjain to Bharuch on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Ujjain to Bharuch. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, 2 are AC buses and 2 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Ujjain to Bharuch bus route?
The minimum fare for Non AC bus is ₹550, AC bus is ₹787, Sleeper bus is ₹787 and ₹1050 for AC Volvo on Ujjain to Bharuch bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Ujjain Bharuch bus route?
55 seats for Non AC, 29 seats for AC and 36 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Ujjain to Bharuch bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Ujjain to Bharuch bus route leaves at 22:00. It is a nonac bus and fare for this bus is ₹600.
When does the last bus leaves for Bharuch from Ujjain?
The last bus for Ujjain to Bharuch route leaves at 22:30. The ticket price for this nonac bus is ₹550.
Who are the popular operators on the Ujjain to Bharuch bus route?
Top operators on the Ujjain to Bharuch bus route are Rahul Travels , Gagan Travels (Indore) , Intercity Travels (Indore) and Shrinath travel agency iso 9001 certified .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Ujjain to Bharuch Bus Offers & Promos
Ujjain Bharuch Bus Schedule & Info
Ujjain Bharuch Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Ujjain
Top Bus routes from Bharuch
Top Trains from Ujjain
Top Trains from Bharuch
Popular attractions in Bharuch
- Shoolpaneshwar Wildlife Sanctuary
Resplendent with an amazing bio-diversity, Shoolpaneshwar Wild Life Sanctuary spread at over 600 sq. Kms is.......
- Jageshwar Mahadev
Jageshwar Mahadev is one of the renowned temples having armed statues of Nandi and Skandi. People visit this temple to worship Lord Shiva in the form of......
- Golden Bridge
The British took all pain to leave their footprints in India before bidding adieu to this varied gigantic landmass. Though most of those masterpieces have stood the good and worst of times, yet they have been restored with perfection as symbols of incredible India. One such name is the Golden Bridge, which connects Ankleshwar to Bharuch by crossing Narmada River.
- Sri Mahamritunjaya Mahadev
Sri Mahamritunjaya Mahadev is an ancient temple which is considered as one of the largest temples in ....