- 19:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:15 Baba travels dewas gate near bus stand ujjain m.p 6h 35m → 01:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 01:50 ChittorgarhGagan TouristNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)550 Fare Details Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Star Travels Ujjain 5h 30m → 03:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:30 Near Railway Station 03:30 By PassChouhan Travels (I) Pvt LtdA/C Sleeper (2+1)892 Fare Details Rs892 - Sleeper
- 22:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:15 Ujjan Ashok Travels Dewas Gate 8h 0m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:15 ChittorgarhGagan Sarkar Upkar TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)350 Fare Details Rs350 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs450 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Ujjain Ashok Travels Dewas Gate 5h 45m → 04:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:15 Railway Station RoadIntercity TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)682 Fare Details Rs682 - Sleeper
- 23:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:00 Star travels dewas gate 6h 45m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 Chittorgarh bus standRajasthan Travels (Indore)Non A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)300 Fare Details Rs300 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
- 23:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:45 Ujjan Ashok Travels Dewas Gate 6h 0m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 ChittorgarhGagan Sarkar Upkar TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)450 Fare Details Rs450 - Sleeper
Rs550 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Ujjain to Chittaurgarh
How many buses are running between Ujjain to Chittaurgarh on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Ujjain to Chittaurgarh. Out of which 2 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses and 1 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Ujjain to Chittaurgarh bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Ujjain to Chittaurgarh bus route leaves at 19:15. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹550.
When does the last bus leaves for Chittaurgarh from Ujjain?
The last bus for Ujjain to Chittaurgarh route leaves at 22:15. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹350.
Who are the popular operators on the Ujjain to Chittaurgarh bus route?
Top operators on the Ujjain to Chittaurgarh bus route are Gagan Sarkar Upkar Travels , Intercity Travels , Chouhan Travels (I) Pvt Ltd and Gagan Tourist .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Ujjain to Chittaurgarh Bus Offers & Promos
Ujjain Chittaurgarh Bus Schedule & Info
Ujjain Chittaurgarh Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Ujjain
Top Bus routes from Chittaurgarh
Top Trains from Ujjain
Top Trains from Chittaurgarh
Hotels in Chittaurgarh
Popular attractions in Chittaurgarh
- Gaumukh Reservoir
Gaumukh Reservoir is one of the most important water tanks of Chittorgarh Fort, Rajasthan.
- Kalika Mata Temple
Kalika Mata Temple is dedicated to Hindu Goddess Kali who symbolises power and heroism.
- Chittorgarh Fort
Nestled on the banks of Gambhiri and Berach rivers, Chittorgarh served as the erstwhile capital of Sisodia Dynasty of Mewar. The city is the abode to the magnificent Chittorgarh Fort, which is also believed to be the largest forts of Mewar. The fort stands at a height of around 591 feet on a hill and sprawls over 692 acres of land. From its very inception, it has been under the rule of Guhilot, Sisodias, and Suryavanshi clans of Chattari Rajputs. Its evocative history is studded over its ceremonial towers, palaces, temples and gigantic gates.
- Kirti Stambh
Kirti Stambh of Chittorgarh carries with it the brilliant craftsmanship of Jain Merchant by the name of Jijaji Rathod. The tower measuring 22 feet high was commissioned during the 12th-century in order to glorify Jainism. Located within the vast Chittorgarh Fort Complex, Kirti Stambh is dedicated to Sri Adinath, the first Thirthankara.