- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Dewas Gate 18:15 Nanakheda Bus Stand 13h 0m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Kalyan By Pass 07:00 Thane 07:30 Chembur 07:45 Sion 07:55 Bandra 08:00 Santa Cruz 08:05 Andheri 08:10 Jogeshwari 08:15 Goregaon 08:20 Malad 08:25 Kandivali 08:30 BorivaliAshok Travels UjjainA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.1/52310 Fare Details Rs2310 - Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Dewas Gate 18:45 Nanakheda Bus Stand 13h 0m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 Kalyan By Pass 07:30 Thane 07:30 JJ Hospital 08:00 Chembur 08:15 Sion 08:25 Dadar 08:35 Wadi bandarAshok Travels UjjainA/C Sleeper (2+1)2205 Fare Details Rs2205 - Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Ashok travels (mandsaur group) - dewas gate 07342551306, 13h 45m → 08:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:15 Kalyan bhiwandi bypass 08:25 Thana - teen hath naka 08:30 Mulund (e) madha cignal 08:40 Vikhroli 08:50 Ghatkopar 09:00 Sion 09:10 Dadar 09:20 Wadi bandar 09:30 Crawford MarketAshok travels mandsaur groupA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)1575 Fare Details Rs1575 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs2205 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Dewas Gate 19:15 Nanakheda Bus Stand 13h 0m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 Kalyan By Pass 08:00 Thane 08:30 Chembur 08:45 Sion 08:55 Dadar 09:00 JJ Hospital 09:05 Wadi bandarAshok Travels UjjainA/C Sleeper (2+1)2310 Fare Details Rs2310 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Ujjain to Mumbai
How many buses are running between Ujjain to Mumbai on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Ujjain to Mumbai.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Ujjain to Mumbai bus route?
The minimum fare for on Ujjain to Mumbai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Ujjain Mumbai bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Ujjain to Mumbai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Ujjain to Mumbai bus route leaves at 18:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹2310.
When does the last bus leaves for Mumbai from Ujjain?
The last bus for Ujjain to Mumbai route leaves at 18:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1575.
Who are the popular operators on the Ujjain to Mumbai bus route?
Top operators on the Ujjain to Mumbai bus route are Ashok Travels Ujjain and Ashok travels mandsaur group .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 1 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Ujjain to Mumbai Bus Offers & Promos
Ujjain Mumbai Bus Schedule & Info
Ujjain Mumbai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Ujjain
Top Bus routes from Mumbai
Top Trains from Ujjain
Top Trains from Mumbai
Hotels in Mumbai
Popular attractions in Mumbai
- Gateway of India
Overlooking the Arabian Sea, the Gateway of India, which is located in Colaba in South Mumbai, is one of the most unique landmarks that was constructed to commemorate the visit of King George V and Queen Mary in December, 1911.
- Haji Ali Dargah
An amazing tourist attraction and a renowned pilgrimage site for Muslims, the Haji Ali Dargah is located in the middle of the Arabian Sea about 457.2 metres away from the Mumbai shoreline off Lala Lajpatrai Marg. Constructed in the year 1431, the sculptured and elegant whitewashed structure of the dargah showcases the brilliant work of Indo-Islamic style of architecture. Spread over an area of 4,500 square meters, the dargah is actually a complex that houses the tomb of the Muslim Saint Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari and a Masjid.
- Crawford Market
How would any vacation be complete without shopping? While marketing in itself is definitely fun but buying goods from a market-complex that has been built way back in 1869, with liberal dosages of historical imprints still visible, makes the experience even more exhilarating. If you wish to browse through a plethora of products and land the cheapest and best bargains on fresh produces and products of daily use, then little put-off's like noise, chaos and dust should not be a major issue.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
Build with a fusion of influences from Victorian Italianate Gothic Revival architecture and traditional Indian architecture, having turrets, pointed arches,eccentric ground plan, wood carving, tiles, ornamental iron, brass railings and grills, the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus in Mumbai is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.