- 02:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 02:50 Palampura ahmed highway unjha 13h 0m → 15:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 15:50 Mumbai Central 15:50 National parkCRL TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)2000 Fare Details Rs2000 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs3200 - Seater/Sleeper
- 03:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 03:45 Pooja travels pavan complex 9408261571 12h 10m → 15:55 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 15:55 Borivali (East)M R TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)3150 Fare Details Rs3150 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs4200 - Seater/Sleeper
- 16:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:00 unjha 12h 10m → 04:10 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:10 Virar Phata 04:16 Nalasopara (E) 04:35 Vasai Phata 04:55 Ghodbandar 05:00 Kashimira 05:15 Dahisar 05:35 Borivali (E) National Park 05:45 Kandivali (E) Samta Nagar Police Station 06:00 Malad Puspa park 06:15 Goregaon (W) 06:30 Jogeshwari (W)Rajdhani TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)700 Fare Details Rs700 - Sleeper
- 16:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:15 Unjha Highway Sardar Travels 13h 0m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 02:20 Talasari By Pass Highway 02:40 Silsad By Pass Highway 03:00 Manor Mastan Naka 03:30 Virar Fata 03:45 Pilhar Samrudhhi Hotel 03:50 Nalasopara By Pass Highway 03:55 Vasai Fata 04:15 Gorbandar Fountain Hoel 04:30 Kasmira Westarn Hotel 04:35 Meera Bhayandar Highway 04:50 Dahisar Check Post 04:55 Dahisar Raval Pada 05:10 Borivalli National Park 05:20 Kandivalli Sahidham Mandir 05:25 Malad Pushpa Park 05:30 Malad Pathan Wadi 05:35 Goregaun Oberoy Hotel 05:40 Jogeshwari Bala Saheb Thakre Hospital 05:45 Andheri Suvidha Travels 05:50 Ville Parla Highway 05:55 Santakruz Vakola 06:00 Bandra Kherwadi Highway 06:15 Varli City Bakery 06:30 Mahalaxmi 7 Rasta Famous Studio 07:00 Mumbai Central Maratha MandirNEW PATEL TRAVELS AIRLAINSNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)700 Fare Details Rs700 - Sleeper
Rs750 - Sleeper
- 18:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:10 Unjha Highway Sardar Travels 12h 35m → 06:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:45 Talasari By Pass Highway 04:25 Manor Mastan Naka 04:40 Virar Fata 04:45 Pilhar Samrudhhi Hotel 04:50 Nalasopara By Pass Highway 04:55 Vasai Fata 04:55 Chincholi Kamannaka 05:05 Gorbandar Fountain Hoel 05:10 Kasmira Westarn Hotel 05:15 Meera Bhayandar Highway 05:20 Dahisar Check Post 05:25 Dahisar Raval Pada 05:30 Borivalli National Park 05:35 Kandivalli Sahidham Mandir 05:40 Malad Pushpa Park 05:45 Malad Pathan Wadi 05:50 Goregaun Madina Manjil 06:05 Goregaoun Patkar College 06:30 Jogeshwari Baheram Baug Shital Sweets 06:45 Jogeswari Momin nagar Near railway stationS.K.PATEL TRAVELSNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)700 Fare Details Rs700 - Sleeper
Rs750 - Sleeper
- 18:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:45 unjha 13h 15m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:55 Virar East 07:00 Nalasopara (E) 07:05 Vasai Phata 07:10 Ghodbandar 07:15 Kashimira East 07:25 Kandivali (E) Samta Nagar 07:30 Borivali East 07:35 Dahisar East 07:40 Malad East 07:50 Goregaon West 08:00 Jogeshwari (W)Sifat Travels ChappiLeyland A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.9/5892 Fare Details Rs892 - Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Unjha circle 13h 0m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Virar Phata 07:10 Vasai Phata 07:20 Goregaon (West) 07:30 Kashi Mira 07:35 Dahisar 07:40 Borivali (East) 07:50 Malad (East) 08:00 Jogeshwari (west)Patel Travels LufthanzaNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)800 Fare Details Rs800 - Sleeper
- 19:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:50 Pooja travels,pavan copmplex,unjha bus stand 13h 50m → 09:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:40 Opp, vashi brigeGujarat TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)2310 Fare Details Rs2310 - Sleeper
- 19:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:50 Pooja travels,pavan copmplex,unjha bus stand 12h 20m → 08:10 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:10 VashiGujarat TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)2310 Fare Details Rs2310 - Sleeper
- 20:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:25 Unjha cross road (pooja travels) 12h 41m → 09:06 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:26 Nalasopara highway 08:16 Vashi 08:26 Nerul 08:36 Kharghar 08:46 CBD (Belapur) 08:51 Kalmboli bridge mcdownald 09:06 Bhiwandi 09:06 Virar Phata 09:06 Vasai Phata 09:16 Panvel 09:26 Kalyan FataShrinath Travel Agency Pvt. Ltd.A/C Sleeper (2+1)1260 Fare Details Rs1260 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Unjha to Mumbai
How many buses are running between Unjha to Mumbai on the daily basis?
10 buses are running between Unjha to Mumbai. Out of which 8 are sleeper buses, 4 are AC buses and 4 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Unjha to Mumbai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Unjha to Mumbai bus route leaves at 02:50. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹2000.
When does the last bus leaves for Mumbai from Unjha?
The last bus for Unjha to Mumbai route leaves at 03:45. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹3150.
Who are the popular operators on the Unjha to Mumbai bus route?
Top operators on the Unjha to Mumbai bus route are Gujarat Travels , CRL Travels , Sifat Travels Chappi and S.K.PATEL TRAVELS .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Unjha to Mumbai Bus Offers & Promos
Unjha Mumbai Bus Schedule & Info
Unjha Mumbai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Unjha
Top Bus routes from Mumbai
Top Trains from Unjha
Top Trains from Mumbai
Hotels in Mumbai
Popular attractions in Mumbai
- Gateway of India
Overlooking the Arabian Sea, the Gateway of India, which is located in Colaba in South Mumbai, is one of the most unique landmarks that was constructed to commemorate the visit of King George V and Queen Mary in December, 1911.
- Haji Ali Dargah
An amazing tourist attraction and a renowned pilgrimage site for Muslims, the Haji Ali Dargah is located in the middle of the Arabian Sea about 457.2 metres away from the Mumbai shoreline off Lala Lajpatrai Marg. Constructed in the year 1431, the sculptured and elegant whitewashed structure of the dargah showcases the brilliant work of Indo-Islamic style of architecture. Spread over an area of 4,500 square meters, the dargah is actually a complex that houses the tomb of the Muslim Saint Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari and a Masjid.
- Crawford Market
How would any vacation be complete without shopping? While marketing in itself is definitely fun but buying goods from a market-complex that has been built way back in 1869, with liberal dosages of historical imprints still visible, makes the experience even more exhilarating. If you wish to browse through a plethora of products and land the cheapest and best bargains on fresh produces and products of daily use, then little put-off's like noise, chaos and dust should not be a major issue.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
Build with a fusion of influences from Victorian Italianate Gothic Revival architecture and traditional Indian architecture, having turrets, pointed arches,eccentric ground plan, wood carving, tiles, ornamental iron, brass railings and grills, the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus in Mumbai is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.