- 19:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:15 Uppur 10h 45m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:50 Chengalpattu Toll 05:00 Maraimalai Nagar 05:20 Srm University 05:30 Vandalur Zoo 05:35 Perungulathur Kamaraj Statue 05:40 Tambaram 05:50 Pallavaram 06:00 Kathipara Bridge Bus Stop 06:15 Ashok Pillar 06:30 Koyambedu 06:50 Egmore 07:00 Central Everest Hotel 07:10 MannadyRaahath TransportNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/5750 Fare Details Rs750 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:10 Uppur 9h 50m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:40 Chengalpet Toll 04:45 Mahindira City 04:50 Maraimalai Nagar 04:55 SRM College 05:00 Guduvancherry 05:05 Urappakkam 05:10 Vandalur 05:15 Perungalathur 05:20 Tambaram Hindu Mission 05:25 Chrompet 05:30 Pallavaram 05:35 Airport 05:40 Shanthi Petrol Bunk 05:45 Guindy 05:50 Ashok Pillar 05:55 Vadapalani 06:00 Koyambedu 06:10 TVS Lucas 06:15 KolathurTranz king travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.3/51050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Sleeper
- 20:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:15 uppoor 10h 45m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:20 Chengalpatu Toll Gate 04:25 Maraimalainager Bus Stop 04:35 Srm College 04:40 Guduvancheri 04:45 Urappakam 04:50 Vandalur 05:15 Perugalathur 05:25 Tambaram 05:30 Chrompet 05:35 Pallavaram 05:40 Airport (Internationalairport) 05:45 guindy 05:50 Teynampet Bus Stop 06:30 Koyembedu 07:00 MannadiNational Travels CHNNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 4.6/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Uppoor to Chennai
How many buses are running between Uppoor to Chennai on the daily basis?
3 buses are running between Uppoor to Chennai. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses and 3 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Uppoor to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Uppoor to Chennai bus route leaves at 19:15. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹750.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Uppoor?
The last bus for Uppoor to Chennai route leaves at 20:15. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹550.
What are the boarding points for Uppoor to Chennai Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Uppoor are Uppur , Uppur and uppoor .
What are the dropping points in Chennai for the Uppoor Chennai bus route?
Dropping points in Chennai for this route are SRM University , Alandur , Kolathur , Urappakkam and Ashok Pillar .
Who are the popular operators on the Uppoor to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Uppoor to Chennai bus route are Raahath Transport , Tranz king travels and National Travels CHN .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Uppoor to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Uppoor Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Uppoor Chennai Popular Bus Operators
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.
- Arulmigu Kapaleeswarar Temple
The Arulmigu Kapaleeshwar Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and was built approximately in seventh century.The Gopuram inside the temple marks as a unique example of Dravidian architectural style.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.