- 07:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 07:00 ISLAMPUR 11h 0m <→ 18:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 18:00 CIDCO AURANGABAD 00:00 AURANGABADMSRTCPARIVARTAN DAY ORDINARY305 Fare Details Rs305 - Seater
- 21:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:15 Shrayash travels,islampur pickup bus crossing at pethnaka ) 8h 58m → 06:13 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:13 CIDCO Bus Stand 06:13 Baba Petrol PumpMohan travels (ghatge patil transport ltd.)A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.2/5800 Fare Details Rs800 - Sleeper
Rs850 - Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Shreyas Travels Islampur 22:00 Peth Naka Hotel Manikandan 22:00 Peth Naka Bridge End 9h 30m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 02:00 Katraj 02:15 Pune Swargate 02:15 Railway Station Pune 02:15 Yerwada Pune 02:30 Wagholi 02:45 Viman Nagar 05:00 AHMEDNAGAR BUS STAND 06:45 Baba Petrol Pump 07:00 EasydeyMoll 07:00 Cigma Hospital 07:00 Oasis Chouk 07:00 Star Travels 07:00 Waluj Pandarpur 07:00 Aurangabad Shahnoor Miyan DargaNakoda TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/5997 Fare Details Rs997 - Sleeper
- 21:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:40 Suryavanshi travels 9h 25m → 07:05 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:40 Waluj 06:55 Baba Petrol Pump 07:00 Manmandir terminal 07:05 Kranti ChowkKonduskar Travels Pvt. Ltd.Volvo A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/5999 Fare Details Rs999 - Sleeper
Rs1099 - Sleeper
- 21:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:40 Suryawanshi travels-shreyas travels 21:40 Shreyas travels islampur 8h 0m → 05:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:40 Baba Petrol PumpMB Link TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.3/5682 Fare Details Rs682 - Sleeper
Rs735 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Islampur to Aurangabad
How many buses are running between Islampur to Aurangabad on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Islampur to Aurangabad. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, 4 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Islampur to Aurangabad bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 999 on Islampur to Aurangabad bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Islampur Aurangabad bus route?
30 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Islampur to Aurangabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Islampur to Aurangabad bus route leaves at 07:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹305.
When does the last bus leaves for Aurangabad from Islampur?
The last bus for Islampur to Aurangabad route leaves at 07:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹305.
What are the boarding points for Islampur to Aurangabad Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Islampur are Suryawanshi travels , Suryavanshi travels , Peth Naka Hotel Manikandan , Peth Naka Bridge End and Shrayash travels,islampur pickup bus crossing at pethnaka ) .
What are the dropping points in Aurangabad for the Islampur Aurangabad bus route?
Dropping points in Aurangabad for this route are Bhagyanagar , Adalat Road , CIDCO , Shahnoor Miya Dargah Chowk and Waluj .
Who are the popular operators on the Islampur to Aurangabad bus route?
Top operators on the Islampur to Aurangabad bus route are MSRTC , Mohan travels (ghatge patil transport ltd.) , Nakoda Travels and Konduskar Travels Pvt. Ltd. .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Islampur to Aurangabad Bus Offers & Promos
Islampur Aurangabad Bus Schedule & Info
Islampur Aurangabad Popular Bus Operators
Hotels in Aurangabad
Popular attractions in Aurangabad
- Bibi Ka Maqbara
A near-replica of the famous Taj Mahal with the essence of a son's priceless emotions imbibed gives birth to Bibi-ka-Maqbara, an amazing mausoleum in Aurangabad. It is dedicated to the warm memories of Aurangazeb's wife, Rabia-ul-Durani and is an exceptional effort on the part of a son, Prince Azim Shah, to express his unparalleled love for his mother. The mausoleum has stood the test of time but is lesser-appreciated than its more-famous counterpart.
Located on the banks of the Godavari River, Paithan is a city positioned approximately 56km south of Aurangabad. One could explore this small yet wonderful city on foot. Glimpses of Paithan's glorious past gets slowly unveiled in the bends and corners of the city. A number of sightseeing options can be enjoyed by tourists. Some of the well-known attractions among them are the Eknath Maharaj Temple, Nathsagar Dam, Jayakwadi Bird Sanctuary, Jnanyeshwari Vatika and the Paithani Kendra.