- 20:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:15 Uravakonda Bus stand 10h 0m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Poonamallee Opp KFC 06:15 KoyembeduPsr tours and travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/51312 Fare Details Rs1312 - Sleeper
- Get 5.0 % Extra OFF More21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 uravakonda 9h 45m → 06:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:45 KoyembeduMeenakshi TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.1/5850 Fare Details Rs850 - Sleeper
Rs900 - Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Uravakonda Bus stand 9h 45m → 06:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Poonamallee Opp KFC 06:45 KoyembeduPsr tours and travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/51260 Fare Details Rs1260 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Uravakonda to Chennai
How many buses are running between Uravakonda to Chennai on the daily basis?
3 buses are running between Uravakonda to Chennai. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, 4 are AC buses.
When does the first Uravakonda to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Uravakonda to Chennai bus route leaves at 20:15. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1312.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Uravakonda?
The last bus for Uravakonda to Chennai route leaves at 21:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹850.
What are the boarding points for Uravakonda to Chennai Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Uravakonda are URAVAKONDA , uravakonda and Uravakonda Bus stand .
What are the dropping points in Chennai for the Uravakonda Chennai bus route?
Dropping points in Chennai for this route are Madhavaram , Koyambedu and Poonamallee .
Who are the popular operators on the Uravakonda to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Uravakonda to Chennai bus route are Psr tours and travels and Meenakshi Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Uravakonda to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Uravakonda Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Uravakonda Chennai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.
- Arulmigu Kapaleeswarar Temple
The Arulmigu Kapaleeshwar Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and was built approximately in seventh century.The Gopuram inside the temple marks as a unique example of Dravidian architectural style.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.