- 19:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:45 Vadakara 9h 15m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Pk Travels Head Office Kalasipalyam Main RoadP k travelsNon A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.9/5670 Fare Details Rs670 - Semi Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Vadakara Busstand 9h 0m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Kalasipalyam 05:10 Madivala 05:15 Yashwanthapur 05:15 Marathahalli 05:30 Mathikere 05:30 Tippasandra 05:30 Bommana Halli 05:45 Jalahalli Cross 1 05:45 ElectronicCityArya TravelsNon A/C Seater (2+2)600 Fare Details Rs600 - Seater
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Vadakara 20:45 Payyoly 8h 30m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Mandya 05:15 Maddur 05:30 Ramanagara 05:45 Bidadi 06:00 Kengeri 06:15 Satelite Bus Stand 06:30 Kalasipalyam 06:35 Lalbagh Main Gate 06:40 Dairy Circle 06:45 MadiwalaA1 TravelsA/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 4.2/5735 Fare Details Rs735 - Semi Sleeper
- 21:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Vadakara 8h 30m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 Pk Travels Head Office Kalasipalyam Main Road 06:15 MadiwalaP k travelsVolvo Multi Axle SemiSleeper I-Shift B11R (2+2) 4.5/5945 Fare Details Rs945 - Semi Sleeper
- 21:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:45 Vadakara jn 21:50 Kainatty 21:55 Nadapparam Road 22:00 kunjipallay 22:05 Mekkunnu 22:10 Keezhmadom 8h 30m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Kalasipalayam 06:15 MadiwalaKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/51575 Fare Details Rs1575 - Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Vadakara 8h 0m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Pk Travels Head Office Kalasipalyam Main RoadP k travelsNon A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 2.7/5650 Fare Details Rs650 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Vadakara to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Vadakara to Bangalore on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Vadakara to Bangalore. Out of which 1 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Vadakara to Bangalore bus route?
The minimum fare for and ₹945 for AC Volvo on Vadakara to Bangalore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Vadakara Bangalore bus route?
and 19 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Vadakara to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Vadakara to Bangalore bus route leaves at 19:45. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹670.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Vadakara?
The last bus for Vadakara to Bangalore route leaves at 22:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹650.
Who are the popular operators on the Vadakara to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Vadakara to Bangalore bus route are P k travels , A1 Travels , Arya Travels and Kallada Travels (Suresh Kallada) .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Vadakara to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Vadakara Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Vadakara Bangalore Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Vadakara
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Vadakara
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Shivanasamudra Falls
Shivanasamudra is a small island town in the Mandya district of Karnataka. It is 65 km east of Mysore and 120 km from Bangalore. Situated on the...
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden
Spread over 240 acres of land, the Lalbagh Botanical Garden is located at the heart of the city of Bangalore. It derives its name from two words,'lal' meaning red, 'bagh' meaning garden and is so called due to the abundance of red roses aplenty. The history of the garden dates back to the era of Hyder Ali, a well-known ruler of old Mysore. In the year 1760, Hyder Ali made a private garden in an area of 40 acres which was further developed by his son Tipu Sultan. It was given the status of a Government Botanical Garden in 1856.
- Bannerghatta Biological Park
Bannerghatta Biological Park (formed in 2002) is a part of the Bannerghatta National Park which was established in August 1971. The idea ...
- Vidhana Soudha
One of the most famous landmarks of Bangalore, the Vidhana Soudha houses the State Legislature and the Secretariat of Karnataka. The magnificent ...