- 00:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 00:50 Vadalur 3h 25m → 04:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:40 Chengalpat 03:50 SRM College 04:05 Perungulathur 04:15 Tambaram 04:25 Chrompet 04:35 Pallavaram 04:40 Alandur Post office 05:05 Ashok Pillar 05:30 KoyambeduMSH TravelsNON A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 4.3/5399 Fare Details Rs399 - Semi Sleeper
- 00:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 00:50 Vadalur 4h 40m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Perungalathur 04:40 Tambaram 04:50 Pallavaram 05:00 Meenampakam airport 05:10 ashok pillar 05:20 Vadapalani 05:30 KoyambeduNatchiya TravelsLeyland A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)367 Fare Details Rs367 - Semi Sleeper
- 23:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:30 Vadalur 5h 20m → 04:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 02:20 Melmaruvathur 03:15 Chengalpattu Bypass 03:20 Chengalpattu Toll Gate 03:45 Mahindra City 03:55 Singaperumal Kovil 04:00 Maraimalainagar 04:05 Srm University 04:10 Guduvanchery 04:15 Vandalur Cresent College 04:20 Perungalathur 04:25 Tambaram 04:25 Tambaram Mepz 04:30 Chrompet 04:35 Pallavaram 04:40 Airport 04:40 shanthi petrol bunk 04:45 Guindy 04:50 Tnagar 04:55 Thousand Light 04:55 Anna salai lic 05:00 Egmore 05:10 Anna Arch 05:15 AminjikaraiAsbath TravelsNON A/C Semi Sleeper (2+1) 2.3/5346 Fare Details Rs346 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Vadalur to Chennai
How many buses are running between Vadalur to Chennai on the daily basis?
3 buses are running between Vadalur to Chennai.
When does the first Vadalur to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Vadalur to Chennai bus route leaves at 00:50. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹399.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Vadalur?
The last bus for Vadalur to Chennai route leaves at 00:50. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹367.
Who are the popular operators on the Vadalur to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Vadalur to Chennai bus route are MSH Travels , Natchiya Travels and Asbath Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 1 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Vadalur to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Vadalur Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Vadalur Chennai Popular Bus Operators
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.
- Arulmigu Kapaleeswarar Temple
The Arulmigu Kapaleeshwar Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and was built approximately in seventh century.The Gopuram inside the temple marks as a unique example of Dravidian architectural style.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.