- 21:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:59 Vadlamudi 6h 35m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Vanasthalipuram 04:45 L B Nagar 04:50 Kothapet 04:55 Dilsukhnagar 05:00 Lakdikapool 05:05 Panjagutta 05:10 Ameerpet 05:15 Sr Nagar 05:20 Esi 05:25 Kukatpally 05:30 Vivekananda Nagar Colony 05:40 KPHB 05:45 Miyapur 05:45 Nizampet 05:50 Chandanagar 05:55 Ashok Nagar 06:00 BHELYamani TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)945 Fare Details Rs945 - Sleeper
Rs997 - Sleeper
- 21:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:59 Vadlamudi 6h 35m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Vanasthalipuram 04:45 L B Nagar 04:50 Kothapet 04:55 Dilsukhnagar 05:00 Lakdikapool 05:05 Panjagutta 05:10 Ameerpet 05:15 Sr Nagar 05:20 Esi 05:25 Kukatpally 05:30 Vivekananda Nagar Colony 05:40 KPHB 05:45 Nizampet 05:45 Miyapur 05:50 Chandanagar 05:55 Ashok Nagar 06:00 BHELYamani TravelsA/C Platinum Class (2+2) 3.1/5735 Fare Details Rs735 - Seater
Rs787 - Seater
- 22:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:55 Vadlamudi 6h 50m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Vanasthalipuram 05:05 L.B Nagar 05:10 Kothapet 05:15 Dilsukhnagar 05:35 Koti 05:45 Lakdi-ka-pool 05:50 Punjagutta 05:55 Ameerpet 06:00 S.R Nagar 06:10 KUKATPALLY 06:15 K.P.H.B 06:20 Nizampet 06:25 Miyapur 06:30 Chandanagar 06:35 Ashok Nagar 06:35 Ashok Nagar (BHEL)Kaveri TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)1039 Fare Details Rs1039 - Sleeper
Rs1144 - Sleeper
- 22:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:35 Vadlamudi 6h 25m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Vanasthalipuram 04:15 L B Nagar 04:20 Kothapet 04:25 Dilsukhnagar 04:30 Koti 04:35 Lakdikapool 04:40 Khairatabad 04:45 Panjagutta 04:50 Ameerpet 04:55 Sr Nagar 05:00 Esi 05:05 Bharath Nagar 05:10 Kukatpally 05:15 Vivekananda Nagar Colony 05:30 KPHB 05:35 Nizampet 05:40 Miyapur 05:45 Chandanagar 05:50 Ashok Nagar 06:00 BHELYamani TravelsNon A/c Seater (2+2)600 Fare Details Rs600 - Seater
Rs650 - Seater
- 22:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:45 vadlamudi 6h 15m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Vanasthalipuram 04:40 Lb Nagar 04:45 Kothapet 04:50 Dilsukhnagar 05:00 Lakdi Ka Pool 05:05 Punjagutta 05:10 Ameerpet 05:15 S R Nagar 05:20 Esi 05:25 Erragadda 05:30 Bharat Nagar 05:35 Kukatpally 05:40 Vivekananda Nagar 05:45 K P H B 05:50 Nizampet 06:00 Miyapur 06:05 Chandanagar 06:10 Bhel 06:20 Ashok NagarMorning star travelsA/C Gold Class (2+2) 3.4/5892 Fare Details Rs892 - Seater
FAQ about Buses from Vadlamudi to Hyderabad
How many buses are running between Vadlamudi to Hyderabad on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Vadlamudi to Hyderabad. Out of which 5 are sleeper buses, 4 are AC buses and 1 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Vadlamudi to Hyderabad bus route?
The minimum fare for on Vadlamudi to Hyderabad bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Vadlamudi Hyderabad bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Vadlamudi to Hyderabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Vadlamudi to Hyderabad bus route leaves at 21:55. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹945.
When does the last bus leaves for Hyderabad from Vadlamudi?
The last bus for Vadlamudi to Hyderabad route leaves at 22:10. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1039.
Who are the popular operators on the Vadlamudi to Hyderabad bus route?
Top operators on the Vadlamudi to Hyderabad bus route are Yamani Travels , Morning star travels and Kaveri Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Vadlamudi to Hyderabad Bus Offers & Promos
Vadlamudi Hyderabad Bus Schedule & Info
Vadlamudi Hyderabad Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Vadlamudi
Top Bus routes from Hyderabad
Top Trains from Hyderabad
Hotels in Hyderabad
Popular attractions in Hyderabad
- St. Joseph's Cathedral
Established in the year 1820, St. Joseph’s Cathedral Hyderabad is counted among the most .....
- Trimulgherry Fort
Built in 1867, Trimulgherry Fort was once used for the purpose of carrying barracks, arsenals, stables, mess houses and military houses. The Fort is ......
- Golconda Fort
At a distance of 11km to the west of Hyderabad, rests the historic Golconda Fort, which was once known to be a landmark that governed the destiny of South India. It is one of biggest fortress in the Deccan Plateau that rests above the land at approximately 400 ft. altitude. From the Kakatiyas of Warangal to the Baihmanis and from Qutb Shahi kings later to Aurangazeb, the fort served all the dynasties that ruled Hyderabad during the past.
- Salarjung Museum
If you are an art lover then this is the place to be in Hyderabad ....