- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Soma Talav (Near Essar Pump) 18:05 Vrundavan Cross Road (Vaghodiya) 18:10 Sardar State Circle (Near Ajva Police Chowki) 18:20 Amit Nagar Circle,Opp Bright School,9925034771 18:30 Chhani Jakat Naka, Near Bank of Baroda 18:30 Main Office Sahjanand Travels,Pandya bridge ,9925034771 18:35 Rama Kaka Dairy - Near Shell Patrol Pump 18:35 GSFC Company Gate, 9909911304 18:40 Sakarda(Nr.Kathiyawadi Hotel) 18:50 Nandesari Nr. Godawari Pump 18:55 Vasad Chowkdi, Near Sangam Hotel 10h 30m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Bhuj , Shree sahjanand Travels (nr.6th window,opp.s.t.stand)Shree Sahjanand TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.0/5660 Fare Details Rs660 - Sleeper
- 18:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Soma Talav Char Rasta (Nr. Essar Petrol Pump) 18:03 Parivar Char Rasta (Nr. Parivar Traders) 18:05 Vrundavan Char Rasta (Nr. Keshav Restaurant) 18:10 Sardar Estate Circle (Nr. Ajwa Road Police Chowki) 18:20 Airport Circle (Opp. RK Ceramics) 18:30 Pandya Bridge (Nr. D-Mart, Old Chhani Road) 18:40 Chhani Jakat Naka Circle (Nr. Bank Of Baroda) 18:45 Chhani Road (Opp. Sahjanand Marble) 18:50 Fertilizers GSFC Gate (Below Over Bridge) 18:55 Sakarda (Nr. Kathiyawad Hotel) 19:00 Nandesari Chowkdi (Nr. Godavari Petrol Pump) 10h 0m → 04:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:25 Vardhman Nagar 04:36 RTO 04:38 GK General Hospital 04:40 Jubilee Circle 04:45 Jay Nagar 04:47 Umanagar 04:50 MirzaparRamani TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/5650 Fare Details Rs650 - Sleeper
- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 Bhagyalaxmi Travels,Pandya Bridge,Baroda 19:30 CHHANI JAKAT NAKA NEAR KUMKUM PARTY PLOT 10h 0m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Bhuj Nagar Palika,9825804763 05:30 R. T. O. Circle 9825804763 05:30 Vardhman Nagar 05:30 General Hospital 05:30 Jubeli Circle 05:30 Madhapar Bus StandShree swaminarayan travelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs650 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:15 Pandya bridge Shree Hari H.K Travels- 9227827027 19:30 Chani jakat naka---9979881488 11h 15m → 06:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:45 BhujH.k. travelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)560 Fare Details Rs560 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs660 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:55 Amitnagar Circle Opp Krishnavalley Complex 11h 5m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 RTO Relocation Site Opp VBCChartered ExpressA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.1/5699 Fare Details Rs699 - Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:15 Soma Talav ( Swagat Party Plot - 9825321449) 19:20 Parivar Char Rasta (New VIP Ring Road - 9825321449) 19:25 Vrundavan Chowkdi ( Waghodia Road -9825321449 ) 19:30 Harni (Vip Airport Circle) - 9825321449 19:40 Amit Nagar Circle (National Travels) 9558051504 19:50 Pandya Bridge (National Travels)9227121504 20:00 Chhani Jakat Naka ( J J Travels) 8460383487 20:00 Shajanand Marble, Chhani Road 20:10 Nandesari Godavari Pump - 9825321449 20:15 Shakarda Kathiyawadi Hotel 20:20 Vasad Sangam hotel - 9825321449 10h 15m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:15 Jal Seva Circle 06:15 Jubilee Circle Garden 06:15 Kukma Bus Stand 06:15 Madhapar ( S A Coldrinks & Pan ) 06:15 RTO Circle (RTT Bus Service) - 9601531432 06:15 Ratnal Bus Stand 06:15 Shekhpir - 9825321449RTT Bus ServiceNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)650 Fare Details Rs650 - Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Pandya Bridge 20:15 Amit Nagar Circle 11h 0m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 R.T.O Circle, Vagad 2 Chowisi, Katira Complex (Patel Office) - 9925244260 05:15 V.D High School - 9925244258Patel tours and travelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/5750 Fare Details Rs750 - Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Sai Sitaram Hotel Nr Zambua Bridge Baroda 21:10 Kutir Complex Tulsidham Char Rasta Manjalpur Baroda 21:20 Lal Baugh Baroda 21:25 Shree Rajdeep Travels Pandya Bridge Baroda 21:30 Amit Nagar Circle Baroda 21:32 Savli Chokdi Baroda 10h 0m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Bhuj 07:15 R.T.O CircleGhanshyam TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Sleeper
- 21:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:15 Amit Nagar Circle 10h 55m → 08:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:15 R.T.O Circle, Vagad 2 Chowisi, Katira Complex (Patel Office) - 9925244260 07:30 V.D High School - 9925244258Patel tours and travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.3/5760 Fare Details Rs760 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Vadodara to Bhuj
How many buses are running between Vadodara to Bhuj on the daily basis?
9 buses are running between Vadodara to Bhuj.
When does the first Vadodara to Bhuj bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Vadodara to Bhuj bus route leaves at 18:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹660.
When does the last bus leaves for Bhuj from Vadodara?
The last bus for Vadodara to Bhuj route leaves at 21:20. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹760.
Who are the popular operators on the Vadodara to Bhuj bus route?
Top operators on the Vadodara to Bhuj bus route are Patel tours and travels , Ghanshyam Travels , Ramani Travels and RTT Bus Service .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 8 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Vadodara to Bhuj Bus Offers & Promos
Vadodara Bhuj Bus Schedule & Info
Vadodara Bhuj Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Vadodara
Top Bus routes from Bhuj
Top Trains from Vadodara
Top Trains from Bhuj
Popular attractions in Bhuj
- Kutch Museum
To explore beyond the tangible charm of Gujarat, one that will dig deep and bring-out historical facts and secrets that have long been hidden in its bosom, the Museum of Kutch should be explored. Renowned as Gujarat's oldest museum, the Kutch Museum has the largest existing collection of the Kshatrapa inscriptions, samples of the now-extinct Kutchi script and the local currency of Kutch- Kori.
- Aina Mahal
Indian history considers it to be one of the elegant monuments in Bhuj, Gujarat. And why won't it, because Aina Mahal is the finest example of Indian palaces that was built with touches of European influences. It was built during the reign of Rao Lakhpatji under the craftsmanship of the famous architect Ram Singh Malam.
- Prag Mahal
It is made up of new marble and sandstone during the 19th century. Durbar Hall and the clock tower are .........
- Sharad Bagh Palace
This place was owned by Maharao and later after his death it is turned into a small museum. Tended gardens in .............