- 16:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:15 Baroda-NEETA VOLVO, Krishnavali complex, Opp. Jay Ambe Highschool, Amitnagar(8866850001,8866350001) 15h 15m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 Shirur Phata - Park Inn Hotel By Taxi Drop MahabaleshwarNeeta tours and travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)1875 Fare Details Rs1875 - Sleeper
- 17:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:45 Dumal Chokdi Towards Ahmedabad Side(Pick up Van/Bus)(9227121504) 16:47 Falcon National Travel Amit Nagar Circle Opp. Krishna Wile, Sai Nath Society(9558051504) 17:00 Falcon Travel Agency Bellow Jambhava Bridge Highway(8460456999) 13h 50m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Mahabaleshwar(Pick Up by Van From Wai Phata)(7887885858)Eagle Falcon BusA/C Sleeper (2+1)1260 Fare Details Rs1260 - Sleeper
- 17:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:25 DUMAL CHOWKDI 17:40 GOLDEN CHOWKDI 18:00 JAMBUVA CHOWKDI 14h 40m → 08:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:15 Drop By Taxi From Wiphata To MahabaleshwarShree Patel TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)1750 Fare Details Rs1750 - Sleeper
- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Baroda-Neeta VOLVO, Krishnavali complex, Opp. Jay Ambe Highschool, Amitnagar(8866850001,8866350001) 14h 30m → 08:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:30 Shirur Phata - Park Inn Hotel By Taxi Drop MahabaleshwarNeeta tours and travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)2400 Fare Details Rs2400 - Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:30 Dhumal Chowkdi.07925854041,07925855532,7820005532 17:45 Amit Nagar Circle.07925854041,07925855532,7820005532 18:15 Golden Chowkdi.07925854041,07925855532,7820005532 18:30 Jambua Chowkdi.07925854041,07925855532,7820005532 15h 0m → 09:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:30 Mahabaleshwar S T Bus stand,Drop By Van From Wai Phata,9763978232,9595755532,9595655532Datta KrupaTravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)1470 Fare Details Rs1470 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Vadodara to Mahabaleshwar
How many buses are running between Vadodara to Mahabaleshwar on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Vadodara to Mahabaleshwar.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Vadodara to Mahabaleshwar bus route?
The minimum fare for on Vadodara to Mahabaleshwar bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Vadodara Mahabaleshwar bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Vadodara to Mahabaleshwar bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Vadodara to Mahabaleshwar bus route leaves at 16:15. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1875.
When does the last bus leaves for Mahabaleshwar from Vadodara?
The last bus for Vadodara to Mahabaleshwar route leaves at 18:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1470.
Who are the popular operators on the Vadodara to Mahabaleshwar bus route?
Top operators on the Vadodara to Mahabaleshwar bus route are Neeta tours and travels , Eagle Falcon Bus , Shree Patel Travels and Datta KrupaTravels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Vadodara to Mahabaleshwar Bus Offers & Promos
Vadodara Mahabaleshwar Bus Schedule & Info
Vadodara Mahabaleshwar Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Vadodara
Top Bus routes from Mahabaleshwar
Top Trains from Vadodara
Hotels in Mahabaleshwar
Popular attractions in Mahabaleshwar
- Rajpuri Caves
Located at a distance of 7 kms from Panchgani, the Rajpuri Caves hold religious significance. It is believed that the caves were used for penance and religious rituals by Lord Kartikeya. They are surrounded by many water kunds (ponds).
- Mahabaleshwar Temple
The Mahabaleshwar Temple is also known as The Mahabali. It is yet another exquisite example of Maratha heritage of Mahabaleshwar and was built by Chanda Rao More in the 16th century.
- Baghdad Point
Based in the picturesque green lands of Mahabaleshwar, Baghdad Point opens up to mesmerising vistas of Koyna Dam to its left and the surrounding green Mahabaleshwar plateau to its right. It has emerged as a favourite picnic spot and is frequently visited by a large number of locals and tourists alike.
- Elephant's Head Point
Located beyond the Lodwick Point, the Elephant’s Head Point is the extreme end of the mountain range. If one wants to see nature's very own artwork then Elephant's Head Point serves as a treat to them. The rock formations here are set in a way that they resemble an elephant's head. Due to its appearance, the Elephant's Head Point has quite an apt name.