- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 S N Travels Pandya Bridge 22:30 Amitnagar Circle Opp Krishnaveli Complex 7h 15m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Hari Fatak Mannat GardenS N TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)1000 Fare Details Rs1000 - Sleeper
- 22:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:45 nityanand complex susen tarshali ring road 22:15 Amit nagar circle sama savli road krishna velly complex 5h 30m → 03:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:45 Bus standShrinath travel agency iso 9001 certifiedVolvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1) 4.1/51800 Fare Details Rs1800 - Sleeper
- 22:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Shrinath Intercity Travels 7h 45m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 UJJAN DEWAS GATEIntercity Travels (Indore)A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.9/5630 Fare Details Rs630 - Sleeper
- 22:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:20 Shrinath Intercity Travels 7h 40m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 UJJAN DEWAS GATEIntercity Travels (Indore)Non A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:20 Krishna vally complex amit nagar cross road 22:30 Pandya bridge deep travels 8h 15m → 06:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:45 Bus standDeep TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.0/51000 Fare Details Rs1000 - Sleeper
- 23:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:35 Pandya bridge samrat travels 9227030555 / 7226015155 23:55 Golden chokdi nr.khetla aapa tea stol - 90819 59590 - 90819 59591 8h 10m → 07:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:45 Dewas Gate 07:45 UjjainSkycity TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)1000 Fare Details Rs1000 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Vadodara to Ujjain
How many buses are running between Vadodara to Ujjain on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Vadodara to Ujjain. Out of which 1 are sleeper buses, and 1 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Vadodara to Ujjain bus route?
The minimum fare for and ₹1800 for AC Volvo on Vadodara to Ujjain bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Vadodara Ujjain bus route?
and 36 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Vadodara to Ujjain bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Vadodara to Ujjain bus route leaves at 22:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1000.
When does the last bus leaves for Ujjain from Vadodara?
The last bus for Vadodara to Ujjain route leaves at 23:35. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1000.
Who are the popular operators on the Vadodara to Ujjain bus route?
Top operators on the Vadodara to Ujjain bus route are Intercity Travels (Indore) , S N Travels , Shrinath travel agency iso 9001 certified and Skycity Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Vadodara to Ujjain Bus Offers & Promos
Vadodara Ujjain Bus Schedule & Info
Vadodara Ujjain Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Vadodara
Top Bus routes from Ujjain
Top Trains from Vadodara
Top Trains from Ujjain
Hotels in Ujjain
Popular attractions in Ujjain
- Mahakal Temple
One of the twelve Jyotirlingas and one of the most famous and sacred Hindu temples dedicated to Lord Shiva is the Mahakal Temple of Ujjain. Nestled aside Rudra Sagar Lake of Ujjain, the temple welcomes devotees from all sections of society to its holy abode. The Mahakal dominates the life of Ujjain and even amid busy daily routine, people ensure a visit to the temple and experience the unbreakable link between man and ancient Hindu traditions and practices.
- Kaliadeh Palace
This beautiful tourist destination is located on an island in the river Kshipra. Kaliadeh Palace has been constructed in the year 1458 AD by ......
- Bhartrihari Cave
The Bhartrihari Caves of Madhya Pradesh, on the banks of the Shipra River, stands testimony to the life and saintliness of sage Bhartrihari. The caves are now a tourist destination but was once the abode of the great scholar and poet whose greatness and expertise has been immortalised through the works of Shringarshatak, Vairagyashatak and Nitishatak.
- Bade Ganeshji Ka Mandir
Dedicated to Lord Ganesha, Bade Ganeshji ka Mandir or Bada Ganesh ka Mandir is a popular religious tourist attraction in Ujjain. Apart from being a religious centre, the temple serves as a place of learning astrology and Sanskrit as well...