- 16:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:50 Dharampur chowkdi.. 14h 20m → 07:10 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:10 Majevadi GatePavan Travels JunagadhNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)650 Fare Details Rs650 - Sleeper
- 17:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:00 Darshan Travels, Near Taran kund 15h 0m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 Nr.Majevdi Gate, Opp. Medical College 08:00 Gandhi Chowk Nr.Dr Dolakiya Hospital 08:00 Majevdi Gate Police chokiMahasagar Travels Brand New CoachNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/5660 Fare Details Rs660 - Sleeper
- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 Dharmpur Chowkadi 12h 30m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 Majevadi GateAvadh TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)800 Fare Details Rs800 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Valsad to Junagadh
How many buses are running between Valsad to Junagadh on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Valsad to Junagadh. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, and 4 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Valsad to Junagadh bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Valsad to Junagadh bus route leaves at 16:50. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹650.
When does the last bus leaves for Junagadh from Valsad?
The last bus for Valsad to Junagadh route leaves at 19:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹405.
Who are the popular operators on the Valsad to Junagadh bus route?
Top operators on the Valsad to Junagadh bus route are Avadh Travels , GSRTC , Pavan Travels Junagadh and Mahasagar Travels Brand New Coach .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Valsad to Junagadh Bus Offers & Promos
Valsad Junagadh Bus Schedule & Info
Valsad Junagadh Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Valsad
Top Bus routes from Junagadh
Top Trains from Valsad
Top Trains from Junagadh
Popular attractions in Junagadh
- Somnath Jyotirlinga Temple
Somnath temple, an extremely respected temple, is one of the major 12 Shiva temples in India preserving the Jyotorlingas. This temple is......
- Crocodile Rearing Centre
Crocodile Rearing Centre is one of the famous attractions in Gir, situated in the Forest Department office complex. Here nature lovers will surely love to view some crocodiles .........
- Sasan Gir Wildlife National Park
It is located exactly in the south-east direction of the city, 64 Km away from it. The area of the park possesses .........
- Junagadh Gate
Junagadh Gate, one of the major Veraval attractions located in Somanth, is the major gateway to the town of Veraval as well as Somnath. This gate is......